BY BALL

Ball pint & half (24 oz.) mason jar - set of 9 see more...

Ball Pint & Half (24 oz.) Mason Jar - Set of 9

Start your review of Ball Pint & Half (24 oz.) Mason Jar - Set of 9!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
I love these. First of all they’re glass which is a big plus for me. This size is my favorite. The wide mouth makes it easy to get things in and out. It’s perfect for cutting up veggies and putting them inside. I put a little dip on the bottom and some cucumber and carrot sticks in and I’m good to go for a snack. It keeps everything fresh for a long time.
Boston Ma
Purchased at: Walmart
These jars are the perfect size to store things in and use as canning products. I highly recommend this brand of jars. The glass is very durable and worth the buy. I get them at Walmart and can pickles m, jelly and sauce.
These jars are always reliable. They keep everything fresh, never leak, and are so extremely hard to break. I have two kids who use these constantly for smoothies and drinks and although they've dropped them a million times, they've never even cracked. So affordable. 100% recommend.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: Target
These are the most versatile kitchen item! You can store dry goods, pickle, store jams, and use them as cups or vases! I like that you can purchase other lids for the jars such as a soppy of shaker top!
Manchester, NH
These are just a must-have in the kitchen. They're glass which is great because everyone should actively be trying to reduce waste and plastics! They're sturdy and can hold a lot making it perfect for storage and also for taking to work/school for lunch. It has a good sized top so you can get things in without trying to squeeze them through and it keeps them fresh for longer with the twist seal. These are just fantastic and so worth getting a hold of!
Fremont, CA
I love these mason jars!!! They are not only adorable but you can use them as everyday cups. The jars are very durable and don't break easily. I have used these as silverware holders for birthday parties. These jars have so many uses its ridiculous! The jars being used as cups can also serve the purpose of knowing how much you're drinking whether you're drinking water or counting calories this would help provide an accurate record.
Glenn Dale, MD
So these come in so much help I bought these on sale in blue at a grocery store to hold liquid they’re very effective & affordable. But only knocked off one star because it’s not good for sticky items like honey etc. the top sticks closed so I will say beware I learned the hard way but I still love them and would purchase more.
I keep these jars handy in my home I use them for different items... I also use them in my craft room to keep organized they r clear so u can see what u have in them... I usually make labels as well and tie them to the lid... Love these jars... They come in different sizes as well....
Buffalo, NY
I love to make pickles , relish tomato sauce if you can can it I do. My family has been these jars for 75 years! They are superior quality . I have jelly jars from 1943- 2016
And I love my collection . My son didn't know you could buy pickles at the store!
Marion, IN
A canning classic!! Well made, always reliable, always durable and you know exactly what you are getting with Ball - quality! I've used these to make my overnight oats, to can apple pie filling, to store trinkets in - literally so versatile and you can find them everywhere!!
Norris, SC
Where can I buy?
Charleston, SC
What's your favorite use for your Mason jars?
where can you buy these other than online?
Wilmington, CA
Would they work for doing my son center pieces?
Athens
Are these good?

Ball Pint & Half (24 oz.) Mason Jar - Set of 9

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email