BY BALL

Ball pint & half (24 oz.) mason jar - set of 9 see more...

Susan L.
I love these. First of all they’re glass which is a big plus for me. This size is my favorite. The wide mouth makes it easy to get things in and out. It’s perfect for cutting up veggies and putting them inside. I put a little dip on the bottom and some cucumber and carrot sticks in and I’m good to go for a snack. It keeps everything fresh for a long time.
Michelle L.
Lincoln, NE
Ball Pint & Half (24 oz.) Mason Jar - Set of 9  These jars are great. I use them for so many things! Canning of course my salsas, spaghetti sauces, hot peppers etc. I also use them to hold my rose water. They are perfect to hold many things, like pencils paint brushes etc. Also great for centerpieces especially for a rustic wedding, can easily be painted and glittered.
Julieta R.
Los Angeles, CA
Omg you can do all sorts of things with these jars! I love that they are glass which means more sanitary and easy to clean. I love making overnight oatmeal and these are my favorite jars to use. Super affordable. You can make decorations with them. I always recommend these.
Debbie H.
Pint sized jars are perfect for homemade salsa and BBQ sauce. Also the perfect size for gift giving at Christmas. Fill with homemade candy and its the perfect gift.
Bianca D.
Mason jars are so practical! I use them to store and bring foods and salads everywhere! You can use them for decoration, storage, and even as a food carrier! I love it!
Heather W.
Fremont, CA
I love these mason jars!!! They are not only adorable but you can use them as everyday cups. The jars are very durable and don't break easily. I have used these as silverware holders for birthday parties. These jars have so many uses its ridiculous! The jars being used as cups can also serve the purpose of knowing how much you're drinking whether you're drinking water or counting calories this would help provide an accurate record.
Meredith C.
Every summer, I can about 150 lbs of peaches (not to mention salsa, pickles, etc). I've tried lots of different canning jars, and other brands are completely acceptable for decor. That said, if you need a canning jar that will actually, predictably SEAL, Ball jars are the only brand I trust. As a bonus, these pint and a half jars are also the perfect size to use for smoothie drinking, or with the Ball fruit infuser to add fruit to your water.
Ashleigh P.
Germanton, NC
These jars are so multi purposeful and useful for any and all needs. They are glass, so there are no harmful chemicals from plastic. They are affordable. You can purchase them almost anywhere. A lot of people think mason jars are just for canning. You can use them as lunch containers, home decor, drinking glasses, etc. these are loved in our home!
Joanna F.
I keep these jars handy in my home I use them for different items... I also use them in my craft room to keep organized they r clear so u can see what u have in them... I usually make labels as well and tie them to the lid... Love these jars... They come in different sizes as well....
Ani S.
I love to make pickles , relish tomato sauce if you can can it I do. My family has been these jars for 75 years! They are superior quality . I have jelly jars from 1943- 2016
And I love my collection . My son didn't know you could buy pickles at the store!
Lisa B.
Central, SC
Where can I buy?
Crystal W.
Charleston, SC
What's your favorite use for your Mason jars?
M A.
where can you buy these other than online?
Elizabeth C.
Wilmington, CA
Would they work for doing my son center pieces?
Anna P.