Ball Park® Steakhouse™ All Natural* Beef Flame Grilled Burger 14 oz. Stand Up Bag uploaded by Jen G.

BY BALL PARK

Ball Park® Flame Grilled Steakhouse Burgers offer a premium taste you can sink your teeth into. Made with 100% high quality beef – No fillers and no artificial ingredients – Ball Park® Burgers are perfectly seasoned and fully-cooked to perfection. Simply heat for off-the-grill taste in about a minute! see more...

Review (1)
Jen G.
I'm just in awe of this burger and truly how disappointing I thought it was. It was just mediocre there are other things I would gladly spend my money on. For being $7 per bag it could be a heck of a lot better. It taste nothing like I expected it to. I did buy this product with a $1 off coupon. You only get four patties and the bag weight is only 14oz. So in conclusion I will not be buying this product.