BY BALL PARK #12 in Hot Dogs

Ball park pf signature seasoned hot dogs 14 oz see more...

• Are these hot dogs considered "natural" because they don'...2 Answers
TammyJo E.
Bloomington, IN
We have tried these when they first came out. They were on sale and I had a coupon so it was less expensive to try them. They tasted really good and my menfolk really liked them but personally the difference between these in terms of nutritional values and particularly calories compared to my normal hotdogs did not please me at all. I might get these for special occasions to share with others but they won't be the hotdogs that I turn to myself.
Cynthia O.
Lomita, CA
We are huge BallPark fans and the new Signature Seasoned Hot Dogs did not disappoint! We chose the Slow Smoked Hickory Beef Franks and lined those up the grill. Delicious - I will only eat beef hot dogs and these were the real deal. True outdoor all-American cookout fare complete with hickory smoke!
Kristin E.
San Diego , CA
My two year old likes hot dogs, and let's face it, sometimes I want a nice traditional hot dog too! I found these recently at the store and I don't feel bad having an occassional hot dog since these are nitrate and have less additives. The flavor is great too!
Courtney M.
Lansing, MI
These are fantastic. They taste like more than your typical hot dog, and they have a great "bite" to them (not spicy, but when you bite into them you have a slight resistance against the skin, if that makes sense). These are my go to for summer barbecues
Tiffany E.
South Euclid, Ohio
These are great on the grill or even boiled. I personally prefer grilling them while drinking a nice gold beer but that's just me. They are so juicy and plump i don't even eat them with a bun (it just covers up the deliciousness!)
If you want to have a cookout and need a good hot dog these are a must!
Samantha R.
Bryan, TX
I really love these hot dogs, especially for grilling! They have great flavor and grill really well! These would be the perfect addition to any barbecue, and the kids (and adult kids!) will love them! They may be a bit pricer than other brands but they are really worth it .
Robyn K.
Alexandria, MN
I really enjoyed these. They have a more robust flavor and not so much of the processed texture of your typical hot dog. I would also recommend for kids, they weren't spicy or something that a kid wouldn't also enjoy.
Joanna K.
We got these as a king soopers free Friday item and were a little skeptical because we rarely eat hotdogs but were pleased at how good they tasted! They were hearty, seasoned well and were perfect for grilling!
Mindy H.
Springfield, OR
These are some good dawgs! They cook up so nicely and retain their shape, I'm assuming due to the smaller amount of fillers and more actual beef. I love that they don't contain preservatives and I feel like you can really taste the difference!
Krystal W.
Meridian, ID
I am super picky about the hot dogs I get for my family. We try to stay away from nitrates and preservatives at all costs, so I was excited to recently discovered the Ball Park Finest hotdogs. They have a great flavor and make me not feel bad about eating a hot dog. My only complaint, is I wish they weren't so skinny.
Ursula B.
Lynchburg, VA
Are these hot dogs considered "natural" because they don't have artificial ingredients?