Ball Park Lean Pork Franks - 8 CT

by Ball Park

#5 in Hot Dogs

Ball Park® Brand Lean Pork Franks.
New!
Bun size.
Made with 100% pork.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
No artificial colors.
No artificial flavors.
No by-products.
No MSG added.
Zip-Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Zip-Pak® and the Zip-Pak Symbol® are registered trademarks of ITW.
©2012 The Hillshire Brands Company.
Toll-free 1-888-317-5867.
www.ballparkfranks.com.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ball Park Lean Pork Franks - 8 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Amelia D.
Slidell, LA
If the name doesn’t catch your eye the taste is going to! These hot dogs are absolutely ridiculous!! Put them bad boys on the grill, on a stick over a fire or in a pot of boiling water it doesn’t matter they’re going to be delicious however you’re going to cook them...to be honest you don’t even have to cook these bad boys and their still good! Don’t take my word for it just get them for yourself you’ll thank me later!!;) Don’t forget to put them on a BallPark HotDog Bun!!
Shannon A.
Fairview, NJ
So good! Plumped just to my likings. Prefer the chicken one but this is also very good. Boiled or on the grill... love it!
Angeleca C.
Albuquerque, NM
Love these hot dogs whenever its time to BBQ we buy these and everyone loves them they have a really good flavor and reminds me of the movie theater hot dogs
Kristen M.
Odenton, MD
My son is dictating this review: THEY ARE GREAT. WONDERFUL. I LOVE THESE HOTDOGS. Lol so there you have it.
Margaret B.
West Haven, CT
Ball park Frank's are nice plumped and have a nice texture. Only find that when cooked on grill the tend to shrink a little especially if you like them cooked well. Over all great name brand product.
Cheryl P.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
The best hot dog and my whole family loves them. We all think it has good flavor and fit the bun just right.  Not one thing to improve.
Stefanie B.
Hillsborough, NH
The only hot dogs me and my kids will eat basically !I like knowing I’m eating healthy actual food and not what was left over in the meat grinder from yesterday. The prices are great and the brand is awesome with their customer service.
Beatriz D.
Cicero, IL
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the only hot dogs I purchase. I love that the hot dog stays juicy after being cooked. Pairing this with ballpark hot dog buns makes any summer event a hit. These you could find on sale for less than $3 which is a score. Definitely changing my family hotdog brand to these for picnics/events.
Savannah C.
Burlington, NC
Summer time favorite! Highly recommend. Super easy to make and cooks quickly. Perfect for a BBQ!
Jackie F.
Valparaiso, IN
Classic hotdog on the grill or at a cubs game! We have these on hand all summer and are a family favorite!

Looking for your answer?