Ball Park Heat & Eat Beef Franks  uploaded by Dawn 🇨.Ball Park Heat & Eat Beef Franks  uploaded by Tonya G.

BY BALL PARK #10 in Beef

Ball Park® Brand Heat and Eat Beef Franks.
Zip-Pak®.
Resealable packaging.
Zip-Pak® and the Zip-Pak Symbol® are registered trademarks of ITW.
Resealable!
No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No by-products.
16 count.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture.

• How good are this hotdog? Like I seen them all the time but I don...1 Answers
Ball Park Heat & Eat Beef Franks
  • "I have always loved these hot dogs and remember the commercials growing up how they plump when you cook them. " in 1 review
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
Foodie Expert
The only type of hotdogs i will eat is beef. I love ball park beef franks, because it comes from a cow, and cows are clean animals. Regular hot dogs are made out of chicken, turkey, and pig guts. Everything that is scraps goes into those hotdogs. Beef hotdogs have a more luxurious taste. Thats why beef hotdogs are more expensive. You get what you pay for.
Phylesha C.
Salem, OR
Foodie Expert
I am not the biggest hot dog fan, but if I am going to pick the kind of hot dogs to eat it's definitely these!!! The flavor is great and I only ever buy this brand. They aren't too spendy and they are totally worth it!!!
angela a.
Muldrow, OK
Makes the best hot dogs ever! And are not too expensive and plump up when cooking and are very juicy I always buy these over the cheap ones or Oscar Meyer hot dogs everything else is just gross and makes me gag I definitely recommend to family and friends!
Taylor H.
Irving, TX
Foodie Expert
These are super great in the summer and everyone loves them! I always choose to get these for a barbecue. Super cheap and easy to make! Mess free & tastes great with all sorts of condiments!
Dawn G.
Ball Park really makes the best hot dog. Although we prefer the pork hot dogs, the beef variety are very good also. Just cook the, up quick on the grill or in the broiler and you will have dinner cooked in no time!
Cady G.
Phoenix, AZ
These hot dogs are the delicious! They taste amazing, and are a must have for any and every back yard bbq. You never know the difference "all beef" makes until you've tried it. They are sooo good!
Sharon R.
This is my families favorite hotdogs. They are so juicy & delicious & oh so yummy! They don't take long to cook. These hotdogs have the best flavor of any hotdogs I have tried, which is a lot.
Megan R.
Baudette, MN
I love bringing these to cookouts and bbq's! They always get eaten and I never have any leftovers. They have so much flavor and just a little ketchup is all you need!
Mariana P.
Good for the price. Its a good taste, my dad loves it. I think that It's not the best but really good. That depends on your taste, so... I recommended. Really good.
Tina Y.
Marlton, NJ
Foodie Expert
Love grilled hot dogs with little charred marks, these work great. I always keep some in the freezer because it keeps a long time and fast thing to cook. My kids love it with scrambled eggs and ketchup.
Andreus R.
Foodie Expert
How good are this hotdog? Like I seen them all the time but I don't bought so I won't wast my money if I don't like them.