Ball Park Grillmaster® Hearty Beef Hot Dogs

by Ball Park

Hearty. Meaty. Season-y. These jumbo bun fillers take hot dogs to the next level.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Ball Park Grillmaster® Hearty Beef Hot Dogs!
Meg A.
Columbus, GA
I love all beef hotdogs and these taste so good. They are super flavorful and are great to throw on the grill for parties and cookouts. I also like to take these camping with me for something convenient to cook over the fire with my family. I will buy again and I recommend.
Tara S.
Montpelier, OH
Not a huge hotdog fan but these are not the average tasting hotdogs. They are all beef and have the best flavor by far when compared to concession stand hot dogs. The kids love them and they are quick and easy to cook. Throw them in a crockpot on low and they compare really close to the actual ballpark dogs!
Hilary P.
Schuykl Havn, PA
I'm not the biggest hot dog fan, but these Grillmaster dogs are really tasty and somehow different than regular hot dogs., although I cannot pinpoint exactly how. They are best made on a grill.
Shawna L.
CatCo, NC
All beef hot dogs are the only hot dogs my kids will eat. These are great size and length for buns. All I need now is a pack of buns with the same amount as dogs.
Amanda N.
These are great! They are very similar in flavor to the philly franks I used to get at the stadium during Phillies games with my dad! Since the covid hit, brands have been limited here so we love the ball park brand, especially all beef hot dogs
Bishop B.
What is better when having a fire pit on a summer's day and roasting hotdogs? Ball Park is excellent and I would recommend you try them at least once and after that continue to buy them. The taste will win you over and they are not expensive. Without doubt give me a pack of Ball Park Beef Dogs and you will see a few sticks and a small circled fire ready to start roasting.
Allison M.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Hearty beef ball park hotdogs are the best hotdogs around. You can't go wrong buying these.I file that they are thick and work well on the grill. They are also very juicy. My family eats these often everytime we have a cook out. I would buy these again in the future most definitely.
Carol C.
West Plains, MO
I don’t eat a lot of hotdogs, but when I do … it’s a beef hotdog. I really like the quality of these. They are the best grilled beef hotdogs I have had. They stayed really juicy, and cooked up well. Ball Park Grillmaster® Hearty Beef Hot Dogs
Quinn V.
Lakeland, FL
Hot dogs aren’t my favorite but these were great! The flavor and how juicy it was made me actually like hot dogs
Amber W.
Sugar Land, TX
These hot dogs are delicious. Great price and grill flavor. They are a good value hot dog.

Looking for your answer?