Ball Park Franks Beef - 8 CT

by Ball Park

#3 in Hot Dogs

Ball Park® Brand Beef Franks.
No artificial colors.
No artificial flavors.
No by-products.
Toll-free 1-888-317-5867. www.ballparkfranks.com.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
©2009 Sara Lee Corporation.

How do you think these compare to Nathan's hotdogs?
Are there any good recipes for this other than making hotdogs?
Is there any vegetarian options for hot dogs?
Start your review of Ball Park Franks Beef - 8 CT!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoSan Antonio
The only hotdogs for me 100%..I tried other hotdogs but these have a great flavor and don't make me feel sick...for some reason other hotdogs do...but not my ballpark
3 months agoChina Grove, NC
I BOUGHT THESE FOR THE 4TH OF JULY COOKOUT AND THEY WERE THE BEST HOT DOGS I HAVE EVER EATEN. THEY ARE A GOOD VALUE AND I LIKE THAT THEY ARE ALL BEEF. THIS PRODUCT NEEDS NO IMPROVEMENT, EXCEPT MAYBE PUT IT IN A PLASTIC CONTAINER THAT IS RESEALABLE. THE PLASTIC PACKAGING WOULD NOT CLOSE AFTER THEY WERE OPENED.
2 months agoNewark, DE
We always eat @BallPark Franks. They are always fresh tasting and delicious. I also cut up the beef franks fry them with green peppers and onions add tomato purée and a little black pepper. Wow! Are they good sandwiches. Just spoon into a roll and your done
a month ago
This is the only hot dogs you will find in my refrigerator husband has to have 100% beef I like the different sizes where you can get the bun length or the original link they are great tasting excellent on the grill highly recommend to everyone
11 days agoCedar City, UT
I would rate Ball Park Franks as a higher quality dog. They have quite a smoky taste to them, which isn't my favorite, but still yummy. Definitely cheaper than Hebrew brand dogs, but more expensive than Bar S. Still affordable, though!
2 months agoParkville, MD
Ball Park Hot dogs are classics. They are the go to for every backyard barbecue that my family and I has. Of course, you never want to actually think about what’s in a hotdog, so these are obviously not healthy, but they are delicious.
3 months agoAlto, TX
These hotdogs are a little on the cheap side but they don’t have that great of a taste. I don’t think I’ll be purchasing this product again. The taste was really salty and didn’t really taste like beef like they’re supposed to.
3 months agoSpartanburg
Ball Park Beef Franks are the only hotdogs my family likes! Great flavor, perfect size, and we love that it is all beef! It can be a little on the expensive side, so it is best to buy when your local grocery store has a sale!
2 months agoLincoln , DE
In my opinion these are the best quality hot dogs in a grocery store you can buy. I don't care for the hot dogs that have a mixture of ingredients. I like that these are all beef. They are great either boiled or grilled.
3 months agoWalker, LA
I have never been picky about which hotdog brand I would buy but my husband on the other hand is picky and he must have the beef hotdogs! When he told me that I bought the Ball Park beef hotdogs and they taste amazing!