Ball Park Franks Beef - 8 CT uploaded by Tonya G.

BY BALL PARK #3 in Hot Dogs

Ball Park® Brand Beef Franks.
No artificial colors.
No artificial flavors.
No by-products.
Toll-free 1-888-317-5867. www.ballparkfranks.com.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture.
©2009 Sara Lee Corporation. see more...

• How do you think these compare to Nathan's hotdogs?1 Answers
  • Are there any good recipes for this other than making hotdogs?1 Answers
  • Is there any vegetarian options for hot dogs?3 Answers
Megan M.
Charlotte, NC
I love these hotdogs so much they are so easy to make in my toaster oven, I usually would eat this along with the buns, and a side of Cesar salad with some fries. I buy these once a week and we love them.
Constance M.
Newport, TN
By far the BEST hot dogs from a grocery store. They are priced fairly well, but you can usually get them on sale. They have wonderful taste to them. Best if grilled, but not bad if you cook them too.
Crystal G.
Well I was a bit skeptical of Ball Park hotdogs due to the goofy marketing of the past but I am impressed. This hotdog tastes a lot like Hebrew National to me but you might save some money. The hot dog is a bit sweet and not bad even raw. The beef version is what you want as it is much better than the mixed meat variety.
Barbie B.
Chaska, MN
The only kind of hot dogs we will buy. They not only grill very nicely and quickly, but they also cook very well just in the microwave or on the stove. This brand always provides great quality and tasting hot dogs along with bigger dogs than their competitors. I would highly recommend this brand to anyone looking for a great quality and tasting beef hot dog.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
One of my favorite brands for hot dogs the flavor doesn't disappoint especially if you make them in the grill. This brand is great because you can also find the bread to go with it. Im sure everyone has tasted them now days but whoever hasn't should.
Kristen N.
Cheektowaga, NY
I honestly cannot even swallow fake beef franks like this. I feel like they never really cook, even on the grill they stay so soft and chewy. They do not get crispy, ever. The flavor is tolerable but not the best. I'd definitely recommend a real hot dog if your going to have one.
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
I absolutely love theses franks especially when it's party time, game night, or just a snack they have so much flavor and I purchased mines from Walmart and I will definitely be buying some more I'm always buying these franks I definitely recommend these.
Savannah G.
This was my first time buying this brand of hot dogs in a long time. My grocery store with selling my usual brand. I don't know that I will go back to my usual brand either. These ball park hotdogs have the best flavor to them and are great over a campfire!
Kourtney P.
Okay I never used to have a problem with this brand of hotdogs, but then I switched to Dearborn hotdogs and will never go back. They only taste fine when made on the grill. They're usually the cheaper option, but I won't be buying again.
Heather W.
My favorite dog is beef. Makes a good time for taking the family outdoors and making a fire to cook them on. A favorite of of my husband and I. Fits the bun and plumps when you cook them. Fits on the bun and taste good. Not salty like Nathan's. A little high priced but way better than that brand, in my opinion.
Gaby C.
Vernal, UT
Is there any vegetarian options for hot dogs?
Ashley V.
How do you think these compare to Nathan's hotdogs?
Brandi W.
Are there any good recipes for this other than making hotdogs?