BY BALL PARK #60 in Turkey

Ball park fat free smoked white turkey franks 14 oz see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Christine E.
I LOVE these! I personally like pairing these healthy franks with avocado or guacamole to make a perfect southern California summer "dog." They cook quickly and fit right in among the "real" hot dogs!
Laurie  a.
Pittsburgh, PA
Foodie Expert
I love these hotdogs! They taste amazing and are a healthier option than other hotdogs on the market. They cost a bit more, but I promise they are worth it!
Claudette N.
Turkey and chicken are the only meats I eat. These are my favorite! They are a little more expensive but to me it is worth it. Plus it's a healthier option!
Grace M.
Lansing, MI
I stopped eating hot dogs due to health reasons, but every now and then I get a craving! I buy these turkey dogs instead of the beef! They taste great, a little different from the beef, but they are not greasy, and they are significantly lower in calories! Definitely worth trying, but I only buy them when they are on sale!
Sapphire A.
Porter Ranch, CA
I got these free with a coupon at my local grocery store. I usually don't eat hot dogs unless they're one meat or kosher. These all turkey franks are delicious and I enjoy eating them more often than I would "normal" franks. Definitely worth a try if you're not a big hot dog fan.
Coco D.
Swartz Creek, MI
I don't eat pork so when I found these I was overall excited. We out them on the grill and it gave a new taste to our BBQ selection. Now we don't have to eat beef hot dogs all the time.
Sara K.
Longmont, CO
Foodie Expert
I cut out red meat a few months ago and try to eat turkey burger, sausage, breasts and hot dogs. These are awesome and my kids don't even realize they are eating turkey
Hannah  G.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
We got these the other day and I was impressed! I usually just buy the regular cheap hot dogs and decided to do something different. Would buy again.
Amanda S.
Vicco , KY
These are of good quality and good price. Recommended for dieter's that want a hot dog!
Belinda H.
Matthews, NC
Foodie Expert
These are really good! I prefer the beef but got these by mistake and they are actually good and better for you.