Ball Park Classic Hot Dogs uploaded by Denae B.

BY BALL PARK #5 in Hot Dogs

Our classic hot dogs are the perfect choice for cookouts, barbecues or any time you want a little taste of summer.

Alex C.
Attalla, AL
How can you not trust a hotdog brand when Michael Jordan himself says they’re good? This is probably, honestly, the only reason I tried out these dogs to begin with, but wow they did not disappoint. They’re exceptionally larger than your typical Oscar Mayer or other name brand, but smaller than a bratwurst. Probably best grilled, just so you can get that three black lines across your dog and feel like Michael Jordan with your swirly mustard line. I’m craving them now just thinking about it.
Deanne F.
Scottsdale, AZ
My family loves these, they're the classic campfire hot dog. If I'm going to have a hot dog that's extremely cheap these are the ones we buy. I'm not as fond of them as I was as a kid I'd a thousand times prefer Hebrew National, but again my family loves and eats these all the time especially in top ramen.
Amber S.
I’m a big fan of any hot dogs, but this brand is my favorite for a family get together or a summer cookout. This brand has the best flavor and texture of any other hot dog. They’re the perfect hot dog to add to a slow cooker with sauerkraut! Find them at my local grocery store for a very reasonable price!
Ashley G.
San Antonio , TX
My boyfriend loves Ballpark Hot Dogs.  We buy these all the time now since they're always onsale at our local HEB.  They taste amazing as well, plus they're really big and I like now inexpensive they are.  So its a win win.  My boyfriend gets the hot dogs he likes and I save some money
Alicia C.
Newburgh , IN
We love Ball Park Classic Hot Dogs !! They are so tasty and delicious, especially when we can grill them in the summer! It's one of our favorite meals, for either lunch or supper! They have a wonderful flavor that we just can't get enough of and highly recommend to others!
Ali W.
Saint Louis, MO
My boyfriend is a picky eater... even at 25. This is a staple in our refrigerator. These are nice for me when I’m on the go or in a rush. We microwave them when running out of time or use the skillet when we’re not rushed. I love the packaging on these too. Always easy to find.
Melinda W.
Pekin, IL
As always these hot dogs never disappoint when it comes to tastes and quality. Unfortunately we do not purchase too often because the price for them is rather high. We get these for special occasion cookouts. They cook up very well whether it is on the grill, boiled, or microwaved.
Julie W.
Burlington, CT
Very disappointed in this product. Seriously felt like eating rubber. Bland flavor , no snap . I wouldn't of noticed a difference between eating a paper plate or a ballpark brand hot dog , trust me I love hotdogs and there are many other brands way better then this.
Emily P.
Grove City, OH
When I'm liking for a good hot dog, store brand won't do. Ball Park hot dogs have an excellent flavor, and they stay plump and juicy whether you are grilling or throwing them under a broiler. I like mine on a bun loaded with cheddar cheese, pickle relish, and mustard!
Christy a.
Washington, NC
These are by far the best tasting hotdogs. The flavor and juiciness is great. You can grill them, fry them or boil them. I love them pan fried with just a little EVOO. It fills the whole bun. Also great cut up in baked beans or mac n cheese.

Target