Ball Park Bun Size Angus Beef Hot Dogs

by Ball Park

#2 in Beef

Still Angus beef packed with summer flavor, but these dogs are full-on bun size.

These taste real good. Made for friend when she came over to swim with kids and she asked me what kind of hotdogs did I use cause they tasted really good.
Start your review of Ball Park Bun Size Angus Beef Hot Dogs!
Carrie B.
Houston
Ball Park Bun Size Angus Beef Hot Dogs uploaded by Carrie B.
Only hot dogs me and the family eat. They are so plump and tasty. The kids absolutely love them
Jaime C.
Davenport, FL
Ball park makes my favorite hot dogs I have tried to date. I have tried a handful of other ones, even more expensive ones and still think I like the Ball Park brand the most. They are great for kids and adults and are a fair price. I will continue to try other hot dogs to see if I like any others more but so far these take the cake for me. Ball Park Bun Size Classic Hot Dogs
MEGAN M.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love hotdogs I know they aren’t good for u but I can’t help it I really enjoy them and eat them with mustard whenever I can lol
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Ball Park Bun Size Angus Beef Hot Dogs uploaded by Fran E.
These are so darn yummy on the grill and the only hot dog that really plumps when you cook it. Flavor is perfect with every bite.
Pamela K.
Purchased at: BJs Wholesale Club
We love these dogs. They don’t have preservatives like nitrate I feel much better eating these. Plus the taste is delicious.
Diana C.
San Antonio, TX
Ball Park Bun Size Angus Beef Hot Dogs uploaded by Diana C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Many might disagree with me but Nathans Hot Dogs are much better. I tried these and for some reason they were too salty and overwhelming. They’re not disgusting or nasty but I would prefer Nathan’s Hot Dogs all the way. I would recommend giving these a try though because they’re not that bad.
Carrie R.
Roanoke, VA
My kids love these I am not a huge fan but they are good if I don’t have any Nathan’s on hand lol
Roberta H.
Palm Coast, FL
It depends on the family . Some days it’s beef other days they would rather have franks.
Melyssa F.
Orient, OH
Purchased at: Kroger
I always reach for the bun size hot dogs and typically we buy bun size beef. We have tried these several times and they are just as good as the beef if not better.
Heather R.
Guadalupe, CA
Delicious and I was pleasantly surprised at the great flavor of these hot dogs. I will definitely be using these as my go to dogs.