Ball Park Beef Hot Dogs

by Ball Park

#10 in Hot Dogs

Taste how beef turns a great hot dog into a grill worthy masterpiece.

How do you think these compare to Nathan's hotdogs?
Are there any good recipes for this other than making hotdogs?
How good are this hotdog? Like I seen them all the time but I don't bought so I won't wast my money if I don't like them.
Start your review of Ball Park Beef Hot Dogs!
Leslie G.
Hanover, WV
Purchased at: Kroger
Nothing better than a West Virginia slawdog. Homemade chili, mustard, and slaw. Yummmm! You'll never get me to say it isn't the best either. I do like to throw in some diced onions from time to time. Did you know West Virginia has a sign about slawdogs? Where do you stand in the slaw line? Anyways, back to the beef ballpark wiener, it's delicious covered in all the goodness.
Leanna C.
Olney, IL
Great tasting, juicy franks! These are great for any #backyardbash Love them!
Great tasting, juicy franks! These are great for any #backyardbash Love them!
Marie E.
Hesperia, CA
Best hot dogs ever, nothing compares to ballpark beef franks.. won't eat anything other then the beef ones.
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Ball Park Beef Hot Dogs. Ball Park hot dogs are perfect to grill on hot summer days. They stay a little juicy and get the perfect grill marks. My whole family loves these and eat them often.
Shannon M.
Chicopee, MA
My kid loves these hotdogs! And I do too, my daughter has several allergies so quick meals are few and far between but these hot dogs are the perfect thing when I need a quick delicious dinner to throw together I reach I'm the fridge and throw these on the stove and in mere minutes I have a quick lunch or dinner .
Angela H.
Ball Park Beef Hot Dogs uploaded by Angela H.
Found these ballpark beef hotdogs on sale. Normally don't buy beef because its double the price around here as other. So I was delighted to find this sale & purchased a few packs. Taste great, however a tad bit of a salty taste. Will buy again. Stayed plump, didn't shrivel up like some.
Sheila P.
Gladstone, MO
They are really good if you want beef. Great flavor, price is fairly good. I love them on the grill or over a campfire. I would repurchase and recommend them for a delicious beef alternative to hotdogs.
Patricia K.
Zephyrhills, FL
Nothing more traditional than a great hotdogs at a cookout. I used to love Ball Park Beef Frank's but the last few times they just haven't tasted the same. Sure they plump up, but the snap isn't there anymore and it taste like you are bitting into gristle. I really wish companies will leave well enough alone. When you have a winner don't change it. They have changed the Ball Park weiner and it isn't for the better. Blah
Erinn R.
Ball Park Beef hot dogs are great for grilling. They have a great taste and are very affordable. I also like that they are made from beef and not pork. Ball Park Beef Hot Dogs
Noa F.
Ames, IA
These are the best hot dogs I’ve ever had! I’ve tried so many different kinds, and these are by far my favorite. They cook well and taste great, and you can get a value pack at Sam’s Club for a good price. I’ve bought these over & over again and have never been disappointed! You should really try them!