Ball Park Angus Beef Original Franks, 16ct uploaded by Michelle T.

BY BALL PARK #17 in Hot Dogs

• These taste real good. Made for friend when she came over...1 Answers
Michelle T.
Robinson, IL
This is our go to hot dogs, the taste is amazing and I'm picky when it comes to hot dogs. So juicy and tasty I love ballpark beef hotdogs! Very affordable and great on the grill. Kids love it too! Its what they prefer and ask for at the grocery store.
Paige S.
Springfield, MO
Ball Park's all beef hot dogs are the only hot dogs my family buys! We go through about one pack of 24 during each summer month. However, we only buy them from Sam's Club because the 24 count is less than $10. I can't stand "regular" pork hot dogs, they lave such a nasty taste in my mouth. But these babies....I fight my family for the last one on the grill!

Overall (when buying from Sam's) the price for 24 is great and the taste is phenomenal. Give these hot dogs a shot this summer!
Kira W.
Glen Burnie, MD
These angus beef Frank's all my all time fave hotdogs! The taste (especially when grilled) is like no other hotdog. Only downside is that it's super oily! But it doesn't effect the taste

McKenzie B.
Pretty good. These are my go to for cookouts and parties during the summer! The taste is good and it is decently priced! Do recommend to all my family and friends! Would buy again.
Kim L.
My father in law swears by these. They have delicious flavor and don't disappoint. I don't find them to be salty or too soft. They keep a good crisp outside instead of being mushy.
Jennifer K.
Raleigh, NC
One of my go-tos for a backyard barbecue! I do like some others a bit better, but these are pretty good! Always grill them... You can't beat that grill taste!
Alejandra G.
San Antonio, TX
Awesome Dogs
Beef hot dogs taste better & these Angus Beef dogs were so delicious! They were #Awesome! They are the only hot dogs my family will eat.
Pamela R.
Stockton, CA
Like Ballpark franks but prefer no fillers. The flavors is terrific. Have used steamed, fried, dipped, roasted and bar-b-qued. Versatile product.
Courtney F.
Frankfort, IN
I am not a fan of hotdogs. However, these are a real crowd pleaser! I absolutely love these and would recommend them to anyone.
kendra l.
Long Beach, WA
Went I get hot dog I all was get this one they have a good failover to me lol I thinking I'm goting yo have them for lunch
Carmen  B.
Pikeville, NC
These taste real good. Made for friend when she came over to swim with kids and she asked me what kind of hotdogs did I use cause they tasted really good.