BY BALL PARK #36 in Beef

Ball Park® Brand Bun Size Angus Beef Franks.
No artificial colors. No artificial flavors. No by-products.
U.S. Inspected and passed by Department of Agriculture. see more...

Megan G.
Framingham , MA
These are the hot dogs we grew up having! Giving them 3 stars for animal welfare reasons- NOT solely because they used them for food, but they could vastly improve the living conditions of their animals and the humanity of killing method.
Maggie B.
Columbus, OH
These are the only hot dogs I eat. They taste amazing and they're made with 100% beef which is good considering I don't eat pork. They are nice and juicy and great for everybody. My family loves them and I know anyone else's would too. I definitely recommend this brand of hotdogs than any other brand.
Brandon R.
Mission, TX
Before trying these I wasn't really into hotdogs but now I can't have enough! These weenies are also go perfect with my morning eggs. Overall these weenies taste great and are affordable for someone who's on a budget like me! I'd recommend these to anybody that want a great quality weenie!
Vanessa B.
Safety Harbor, FL
These are hands down some of my favorite hot dogs. They are a good price I believe about 4.99, my grocery store always have buy one get one free deals on these so it's always a great staple to have in the fridge with some mac n cheese. Mmmmm lol
sade E.
BROOKLYN, NY
I absolutely love this franks, it tastes just great. It's a little pricey but you get what you pay for. I have yet to taste any other beef franks that tastes as good as ball park angus. It's good for hot dog, pasta, rice just about anything you can think off.
Christy S.
Horse Cave, KY
I just recently tried these and i must say they was pretty good ... i cooked them on the grill with some burgers and they went quickly.. guess everyone else loved them as well .
heather b.
Hillsborough, NJ
Not only do these taste good and fill the whole bun, but I find they are very reasonably priced - plus there is almost always a coupon available!
Angelica V.
Chicago , IL
SO yummy! These are always on my list when its time for a cook out!
They are very good and taste like a good hot dog, it does not taste cheap.
Karen S.
I love Ball Park Angus Beef Franks Bun Size. When grill the hot dogs and put insid we the buns and put relish and mustard. It taste so good.
Cyndie B.
Norfolk, VA
The size is perfect the taste is great. For the price it's a great deal for all beef. Wish the "plump" was a bit better. But over all great