BY BALL

Ball heritage collection 1 pint (16 oz.) mason jar - set of 6 - blue see more...

Sarah L.
Northport, AL
I bought these to use in the centerpieces for my wedding and i kept them afterward to collect. I also have the green ones! These are so pretty and are great for decorating! I love to put fresh cut flowers in these in the spring and summer! Love them!
Jessica B.
I love these mason jars so much. They are so handy when in use and easy to clean after you're done using. The only problem I noticed with the lid is that it was kind of rusty, I don't know why or what I'm doing, but besides that its a great product.
Kirsten R.
Olympia, WA
Love these especially the blue ones I use them for everything imaginable! Lunch, out my makeup brushes in, put dry ingredients like lentils in! So handy
Melissa S.
Camden, OH
I had to have these, I love mason jars and we don't always use them for canning but crafting as well, but I love this color, they are my favorite!!!
Nao N.
Champaign, IL
I love this color. Timeless. I do not see difference in the clear one versus this one. for decor reason, I really like this color!
Stefanie B.
I absolutely love these!!!! Super upset they quit making them .... used them for numerous projects
Heather M.
Clanton
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased these jars to do a project with. The color of the jars is beautiful and pure. No part of each jar was less that perfection.
Michelle D.
Doral, FL
They are great. I love. you can use it for whatever you want .. they are of very good quality