Ball Bounce & Sport Pony Inflatable Animal Hopper - Pink uploaded by Erika C.

BY BALL BOUNCE

A great way for kids to expend some energy, get exercise and have tons of fun! Helps build coordination. Fun pink pony design. Constructed of tough heavy gauge vinyl and boasts a durable grab and grip handle that will last for a very long time. Excellent for indoor and outdoor use. Deflates for easy storage with a safe, recessed valve. Product dimensions: 19"L x 8'H x 16"W. Ages 2+ Max Weight 44 lbs. Made in China. see more...

Erika C.
Erika C.
Shelbyville, IN
My daughter got this for her second birthday and she absolutely loves it! From the prices I've seen, they're not too expensive. My daughter has a blast jumping around the house on this, as well as sitting by the living room table on it as well! My nieces and my other two daughters also love playing on this! It's a big hit in our house.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert
We have a red one that we bought at toys r us years ago and my 5 year old still loves it!  The only con is that it lost a little air and I don't remember how we filled it.  The pricing was moderate, but it has been well worth it!  I would recommend buying this for any toddler. It's a bouncy blast!