Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer uploaded by MeMa K.Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer uploaded by Justine A.Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer uploaded by Jessica C.

BY BALL BOUNCE #3 in Fitness Equipment

Get fit with the BOSU balance trainer. Challenging and fun, working out on an unstable, dynamic surface combines all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, strength training and flexibility. see more...

Courtney R.
Carlsbad
I use these Bosu Balls all the time at work as a Personal Trainer.  From beginners to advanced athletes, anyone is able to use them.  I like how you can use them for many different purposes and it is easy to put back in a storage closet, as it does not take up much room.  I am glad it comes with a pump, which I use regularly, but it seems to hold the air well.  Never had a problem with it popping or losing air quickly.  Definitely recommend.
Fit M.
Tampa
This is a gym staple! As a personal trainer, I deal a lot with core stabilization and corrective exercise, and the BOSU ball is an excellent device for challenging the core! It's really such a versatile tool...I have clients do lots of standing shoulder raises/presses while standing on either side, burpees, pushups, crunches, squats, HIIT exercises....I could go on and on. I love using it myself as well!
Carrie M.
Peoria, AZ
This product is a great addition to any gym or at-home workout.  I like that you can use it in a wide variety of ways and to focus on different areas of the body.  My favorite way to use it is for either balanced boat pose extensions or to stand on the flat part and do squats with light weights.  A great tool to increase balance and stability.
I love this bosu ball, it’s great for your workouts! There are so many different workouts you can do on this ball! It really helps work your legs and calf muscles out! And the best part is it’s small and light so you can use t at home or at the gym. It really helps to intensify your leg workouts. I recommend this to everyone in need of good leg workouts!
Geeks&Garters |.
Gilbert, AZ
These are great tools to add into your fitness routine. It gives a great core activation and can help enhance any exercise that someone may be looking to make their routine more advanced. You can also do whole body workouts with this device which is great if you are limited to other equipment and needing of something still difficult.
Taylor S.
I would use these all the time during my fitness classes.  I think this product is great for balance and core work.  you can do a variety of exercises on this "half ball" and it takes up way less space than a regular exercise ball does. My favorite exercises to do on this ball bounce are weighted squats and "V" crunches.
Abby H.
Hopatcong
This is a great exercise trainer to have. It is sturdy and made with great quality. It makes for a fabulous workout that gets you moving. The bounce is nice and helps you move up and down easily. I am satisfied with it.
Laura S.
Milwaukee, WI
I love using this balance trainer!  I use this during almost every workout and I love it!  I really enjoy that there are so many workouts that you can do with this! think that this is excellent to use to intensify your workouts and recommend this for everyone.

Cindy V.
Morganville, NJ
This is a must have for any home gym. You can take your planks and push ups to the next level. Any balancing will really work your core. I bought mine at target, but you can get it at any sporting goods store.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I used this when I broke my ankle. It was great to help with stability. It also is good for toning your body and making sure you work muscles that you normally would not. Its a good work out outlet, great for stability, and toning your muscles. ITs worth the money
Francesca P.
Whats your favorite exercise to do on the boss ball?
Dawnyel P.
blairs, VA
Would love to know what muscles this works and do you need to have good balance to use it??
Bianca D.
Cheshire, CT
Can you use this if you have sore knees?
Brittany M.
Menifee, CA
I want to know how good this product works?
Catalina V.
Pomona, CA
Where could I buy I cheap one?