Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer uploaded by Jess C.Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer uploaded by Justine A.

BY BALL BOUNCE #6 in Fitness Equipment

Get fit with the BOSU balance trainer. Challenging and fun, working out on an unstable, dynamic surface combines all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, strength training and flexibility. see more...

Justine A.
Everett, WA
I love using the bosu ball for my workouts! I use the bosu ball to do lunges, planks, mountain climbers, and burpees. I love how versatile the bosu ball and how it's bouncy. The bosu ball can be used for a full body workout which is definitely a plus. I don't have my own bosu ball because I use the one at my gym but I have plans to purchase one soon because then I would be able to do at home workouts or bring it to the park with me to workout. It's easy to pick up and bring with me and you can stand it up so it's easy to store in a cabinet or garage area. A stable workout tool!
Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
The Boss is an incredible tool for adding THAT much more of a challenge and intensity to your standard workouts.  Doing pushups? Put your toes on the blue top of the boss and now try them.  Not challenging enough? Flip that Bosu upside down, hold it by the edges on opposite sides to balance yourself and see how many you can squeeze out now.  Doing planks? Try to balance your elbows or toes by planking on/off the Bosu.  This is a very diverse piece of equipment to put a spin on and add a challenge to many, various workouts.
Alexandre S.
San Diego, CA
I love this BOSU ball! It’s such a versatile exercise tool. I do exercises for my whole body with this thing. You can do push-ups, squats, use it for balancing, anything you can think of. It’s best used when fully inflated or slightly deflated.
Jessica M.
Rncho Domingz, CA
I own one of these so every time I do my at-home workouts I this is a vital tool I use to strengthen my core and work on my balance. This is very durable we've had it inside and outside of the house for quite a while and it's lasted for quite a while already. I definitely recommend using this but with caution because if you are just starting out you can end up on the floor quite a few times if not careful. So always have some kind of mad or a cushion to land on if that is the case.
Chelsea A.
I can not begin to express my love/hate relationship that I share with the bosu ball. If you are going to buy any piece of equipment for your own personal gym, then this is it. I recently got married and hired a trainer to get into better shape quickly. This was her favorite piece of equipment to use in the entire gym. You literally can work out every single part of your body, and boy will you feel the next day, and the days that follow.
Shannon T.
Boston, MA
I love the BOSU ball. It is great for building your core and can be used for balance. I went to the gym and used this with battle ropes and oh my lanta was it difficult. By training with the BOSU ball you can really transform your balance quickly which is why I love it so much. I highly recommend getting this. I got mine at Dick's SPorting Goods but I am sure you can get them at any Sporting Goods store!
Kayla M.
Salisbury, MD
These are amazing for working the legs! I bet you can squat down on t without shaking lol! Very easy to use and give a nice workout, I’m always sore after using this and incorporating this into my workouts
Annie C.
Milwaukee, WI
I love this I'm starting to do more exercising getting in shape eating great and this product is very easy to use I am a beginner and I use this product very well I just got it and I kind of had to go to YouTube to to watch a video to see how do you exercise with this product but I only had to watch one video I got the routine down and this product is hands-down the best piece of exercise equipment I own
Sarah S.
The bosu ball will help take your workout to the next level. Using this has built my stability and balance so much. So many options and ways to use it, you tube has so many clips to help give you ideas.
Melanie T.
I don't personally own one of these, but I use them a lot at the gym I go to. They are great for burpies and leg exercises and planks and such. Very versatile for use, but I will say at my gym a lot of them are deflated or deformed and I have to search through to find a de cent one. Definitely could be from all the use itgets at the gym.
Francesca P.
miami, FL
Whats your favorite exercise to do on the boss ball?
Dawnyel P.
Blairs, VA
Would love to know what muscles this works and do you need to have good balance to use it??
Brittany M.
Menifee, CA
I want to know how good this product works?
Bianca D.
Can you use this if you have sore knees?
Brittney S.
Fort Payne, AL
How to incorporate this in a workout routine?