Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer

Get fit with the BOSU balance trainer. Challenging and fun, working out on an unstable, dynamic surface combines all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, strength training and flexibility.

What is the purpose of this product? What kind of exercises do you do with it?
So I have seen people turn these upside down to be used as more of a balancing board. Is this safe to do, or will it wear down the product? Are there other stabilizing boards you’d recommend?
How is it on your joints?
Start your review of Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer!
How would you rate this product?
a month agoRichmond, TX
I am obsessed with my BOSU Balance trainer! It's the perfect piece of home gym equipment to add to your collection. You get a lot of bang for your buck. Not only does it help with balance but it strengthens your core as well as smaller muscles that solid ground can't work. I love creating HIIT workouts and cardio drills using my BOSU!
8 days ago
This BOSU balance trainer is a nice, versatile piece of workout equipment to add to your routine. You can do many different kinds of exercises with it and it's very easy to use.
2 years agoFreehold , NJ
This is a must have for any home gym. You can take your planks and push ups to the next level. Any balancing will really work your core. I bought mine at target, but you can get it at any sporting goods store.
2 years agoFort Payne , AL
i recommend this truly. There are so many exercises that you can do with them and just as many modifications to make those exercises harder or easier! I enjoy flipping it over so the flat part is on top, and doing squats on it! Great piece of exercise equipment!
2 years agoBoston, MA
I love the BOSU ball. It is great for building your core and can be used for balance. I went to the gym and used this with battle ropes and oh my lanta was it difficult. By training with the BOSU ball you can really transform your balance quickly which is why I love it so much. I highly recommend getting this. I got mine at Dick's SPorting Goods but I am sure you can get them at any Sporting Goods store!
10 months agoBlue Springs
I love my BOSU balance trainer. I had to buy one because of physical therapy. I had meniscus surgery in September, 2018 and my recovery wasn't going so well. My PT suggested trying squats on the BOSU and what a world of difference. Not only did it allow for pain-free squats (as in no pain in my knee), but it's a great way to work on balance. I haven't done a lot of exercises with it as I'm just able to get back into my routine, but can't wait to try the core exercises.
2 years agoKingston, TN
This product is a very versatile piece of equipment in the gym. It really had a lot of different workouts that you can do with it. I love it. It really works every part of your body. Very satisfied.
a year agoHorsham , PA
I love this bosu ball, it’s great for your workouts! There are so many different workouts you can do on this ball! It really helps work your legs and calf muscles out! And the best part is it’s small and light so you can use t at home or at the gym. It really helps to intensify your leg workouts. I recommend this to everyone in need of good leg workouts!
8 months agoMarion
I love the price of this bosu ball.  This price for this is a lot less than any other brand.  The quality of it is very good too.  It's not as well made as some other bosu balance trainers, but is a great quality for the price.  I highly recommend this product.
9 months agoPendleton , OR
I think that this is one of the most versatile pieces of equipment that you can train with. I often try to incorporate these into my workouts because they offer a challenge at any level of fitness and they’re fairly inexpensive. They do tend to pop after a while, so take good care of yours!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...