Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer

Get fit with the BOSU balance trainer. Challenging and fun, working out on an unstable, dynamic surface combines all elements of fitness: cardiovascular, strength training and flexibility.

Is this Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer good for working on balance issues?
Which do you prefer?
Who else is using Bosu Balance Trainer during their workouts, and how do you use it? I like to train my ABS on it 😜 Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer
Start your review of Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer!
How would you rate this product?
Kimberly R.
Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer uploaded by Kimberly R.
I absolutely love working out with my Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer! It is such a great equipment that can be used for full body workouts. It has helped improve my balance and increase my stability. I have used it for arms, abs, legs, and HIIT circuits. I really appreciate how durable it is compared to competitor brands. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a way to change up you at home workouts.
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
Ball Bounce BALL, BOUNCE & SPORT BOSU Balance Trainer uploaded by Katarzyna P.
Great piece of home gym equipment. I like to do various workouts on this ball, especially abs workout. Simple to use, sturdy, easy to pump with air. The material is pretty slick and easy to clean. When I bought this ball they included little book with different workout options
Carol K.
Chatsworth, CA
This is a great way to get a workout without the bulk or having a machine in your house! Great for balance!!! As we get older we all need more muscle in our legs so we can stand up without falling (most elderly folks, get seriously injured and stay in hospitals for more than original cause... after getting infected in the hospital!) so prevent that and strengthen your legs and balance! Do leg lifts, leg up, stretches, and flexing muscles for more advanced workouts!
Jessika W.
Austin
As a personal trainer, BOSU is amazing. You can use it for sooo many different things. Really great for working on balance and alignment throughout the whole body.
Tiha N.
This is such a versatile product. You can make it as easy or as challenging as you’d like. It’s a great workout and training. Training with Bosu Ball will increase your flexibility, balance, strength and agility. Don’t hesitate. Invest in one!
Lori J.
Lansing, MI
Great addition to my home workout !! Awesome for the core and arms! I use this weekly .
Tara P.
Traverse City
One of the best products in fitness is the BOSU Balance Trainer. This product is heavy duty and adds an extra level of difficulty to your workout that really takes your training session to a whole new level. A must have for anyone serious about at home training.
Ashley O.
Love the Bosu Ball Balance Trainer! It's great for core workouts using it to do planks, arm workouts for push ups, and legs/knee recovery to do squats. Added bonus- you work your core during almost every workout using! Be careful using and ensure safety at all times :) Great addition for a home gym!!
Shariyka R.
This piece of equipment is great for training your core. I use it about once a week for core training and stability.
Yasamin A.
This is a great addition to your workouts & home gym! I love incorporating this to my workouts because you can do anything from ab workouts to leg workouts to full body workouts!!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Shelly P.
Ridgeland, MS
il y a un mois
Hanna D. il y a un mois
Yes! I’ve used it at physical therapy when I hurt my knee to bring back my balance and strength
Katarzyna P.
Palm City, FL
il y a 8 mois
Brandy M. il y a 6 mois
I found a YouTube video to help use it. I bought mine and it’s been sitting like this for a while.