Home & GardenKitchen & DiningBall
8oz 12pk Glass Regular Mouth Mason Jar with Lid and Band

Ball 8oz 12pk Glass Regular Mouth Mason Jar with Lid and Band

by Ball

With lids & bands. For preserving food. Freezer safe. Choose the jar that fits your needs. Jar Size - Some jars have shoulders while others have straight sides that work best for freezing. Your recipe will guide you on the recommended jar sizes. Mouth Size - The diameter of the jar opening determines the mouth size. Regular Mouth works best with pourable foods such as jams and jellies, salsas, sauces and pie fillings or chopped fruits and vegetables. Regular Mouth: Half Pint (8 oz): Ideal for fruit syrups, chutneys and pizza sauce. For over 125 years, Ball fresh preserving products have been a staple in American kitchens, helping preserve freshness, healthy nutrients and delicious creations. Made in USA.

What do you like using this mason jars for?
What do you love about mason jars? What do you usually put in your mason jar?
What is the last thing you canned?
Start your review of Ball 8oz 12pk Glass Regular Mouth Mason Jar with Lid and Band!
Bethany C.
Cortez, CO
Ball 8oz 12pk Glass Regular Mouth Mason Jar with Lid and Band uploaded by Bethany C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I use these jars for juice and storing things. They are a quality classic and great value for the price.
Stephanie P.
Salina, KS
Ball 8oz 12pk Glass Regular Mouth Mason Jar with Lid and Band uploaded by Stephanie P.
Purchased at: Walmart
These Ball mason jars are the perfect accessory. There are so many things that you can use them for. Very affordable and so great for decor or storage.
Jeri T.
Cleveland, OH
Ball 8oz 12pk Glass Regular Mouth Mason Jar with Lid and Band uploaded by Jeri T.
Purchased at: Michaels Stores
I bought these with the perfect Summer craft in mind. I like to keep my kiddos and their cousins busy on rainy days with crafts. All you need is some mason jars, glow in the dark paint, and a glue gun. Take the glow in the dark paint and paint various sized dots on the inside of your mason jar. When the paint is dry, hot glue the lid on. Put the jars by a good source of light to charge them up. Now you have an adorable and inexpensive outside Summer decoration that your child can say they made and can be proud of!!
Marisa E.
Miami
Ball 8oz 12pk Glass Regular Mouth Mason Jar with Lid and Band uploaded by Marisa E.
realmente amo estos frascos, conservan mis mermeladas y mis salsas, aguantan el calor para poder esterilizados en el horno, todos los tamaños son perfectos
Drea V.
Phoenix, AZ
I collect these in all sizes and style. They are sturdy and so convenient for any pantry item storage need or cute decor addition as a vase or even an adorable patio lemonade glass.
Jen F.
Kng Of Prussa, PA
I got these to use as vases for centerpieces. They came out perfect and were a great value for the price! The glass is thick and although I didn't use them for canning, the lid seems sturdy.
Alysia R.
Port Angeles, WA
I love to can everything under the sun. These came in handy for my last canning of Jam. They are superior in quality compared to many other brands. I have used these for years. They last, and do excellent under high pressure. I love giving them out as gifts. I will continue to use these and I highly recommend them. They are very affordable and I find them in the grocery store, and hardware store too.
Destiny T.
Ball 8oz 12pk Glass Regular Mouth Mason Jar with Lid and Band uploaded by Destiny T.
Absolutely great for someone who's really crafty . They have multiple uses so after your done with one thing reuse it continuously
Maranda H.
Ball is my go to brand for Mason Jars! They always make good quality products and me and my family have used them such a long time for canning foods. They’re a great price for great quality.
Theresa K.
Santa Fe, NM
Can’t beat these for canning projects but I really enjoy using them mostly for drinking glasses.