BY BALL

Faith F.
Cressona, PA
This product is perfect for making over night oats and salads that I can easy travel with. It was very effective for what I needed it for and they were very affordable. I would recommend to there definitely.
Stacy a.
Rome, NY
How are you doing today and I feel like a plan for the offer It will definitely be the next calender year only because Steve just started his new job and does not
Jennifer G.
I love this product, it really works great. Its very easy to use, and it actually looks great. Ball is oneof my favorite canning and freezing company to use.
Carrie L.
Picayune, MS
Sure to keep your vegetables and other foods fresh. It locks shut and can dropped down stairs without coming open. Very impressive!
Halley M.
Indianapolis
So I'm not a fan of plastic but oh my gosh do I love these! They keep all of my food nice and cold to my pleasing!
Tabitha M.
USA
Really a great item. Was able to freeze what i needed, without compromising the integrity of the taste.
Luana R.
Doral, FL
Son excelentes de verdad. Sirve para eñ refrigerador. excelente para mantener los procutos en la nevera por Dios