BY BALL

Label the jars of jelly and pickled items as you can them with 60 labels from ball. They have an adhesive back for easy application, and dissolve when you're finished enjoying your creation. see more...

Lisa S.
Rochester, MN
Label the jars of jelly and pickled items as you can them with 60 labels from ball. They have an adhesive back for easy application, and dissolve when you're finished enjoying your creation. I love using these labels when canning!
PEGGY M.
greenville, TX
These labels are great if you like canning and actually I use them for labeling other things. The price is really good also. Ball is a trusted brand name and they always have good products.
Sherri K.
El Dorado Spg, MO
These labeles are great! I don't do anything canning but enjoy giving things in jars for Christmas and knowing the labeles dissolve and they can reuse their jars is nice.
Mallory F.
Springfield , IL
Awesome product! If you don't like picking your labels off buy these! Great price!!!
Sasha S.
Dalzell, SC
I love using this when labeling...well everything. They are very easy to use.
Sara A.
Brookfield, WI
Why would you want a dissolvable label?
Shannon B.
Geneva, IL
I bought these on clearance at target and was wondering how else can I use them besides on jars for canning stuff. I don't do that too often, so I was wondering if I would have lots of labels just lying around or if you all have found different uses for them?