BY BALL

Give your delicious preserves, jams and pickles a charming vintage look with the 6 pk purple quart heritage jars from Ball. Each durable glass jar is embossed for a touch of flair and has comes with corresponding lids and bands for a tight seal. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Rachel l.
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
I really like mason jars a lot so this is my dream! The purple tint to it is soooooo pretty and works great for room decor, a drink holder, or pretty much anything! I love these so much and are a must for the summer!
Yulianna O.
Yulianna O.
Hollywood, FL
Mason jars are the best! They are so versatile and these are very good quality! Can be used for so many different things! Also come in a fun purple color!
Bryan V.
Bryan V.
I love these as an addition to our canning collection, but it is a little difficult to tell the contents sometimes (if not marked).
Carena A.
Carena A.
Bridgeport, CT
Foodie Expert
I love these mason jars from the color to the million ways I can utilize them. They affordable and easy to find.
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sacramento, CA
Foodie Expert
I love my purple Ball jars. I use them for everything from food storage to a flower vase.
Priya K.
Priya K.
Arlington, VA
Foodie Expert
I love how useful mason jars are! I use them for my lose leaf tea, utensils, jams, liquids, drinks, flowers, etc! They are inexpensive and make for great gifts such as: date night jars!
Aashma S.
Aashma S.
Wilmington, DE
it is affordable price and i would definitely buy it agian. it has a very good vacuum and keeps things fresh and air tight. definitely recommend this product
Danielle  c.
Danielle c.
garden grove, california
This this really works... although it taste like tea with put water at first the after taste is really bad but over this product is great other than the taste it dose what it's suppose to
April B.
April B.
Hazard, KY
How long Is this color going to b out