Ball 5ct Plastic Freezer Jars (8oz)

by Ball

Freeze juices, smoothies and more with these plastic freezer jars from ball. Each holds 8 oz. Of whatever delicious concoctions you create. This pack contains five jars that keep your creations well-protected in the freezer, so they stay tasting as good as the day you made them. Twist-on lids are easy to open and close. Jars are stackable, maximizing your storage space. Dishwasher safe on the top rack.

How do people like these ?
Are these glass ?
Start your review of Ball 5ct Plastic Freezer Jars (8oz)!
Ocean Springs, MS
These do not work as well as standard jars. They are good for other things, but they didn’t hold up to the glass jars.
Basye
It's good to use for canning or to store stuff in. I love it. My great grandma used these and I learned it from her.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
This confuses me because the original glass one is good for the freezer so why make a plastic one with more chemicals
New Prt Rchy, FL
I love these jars. They are perfect for storing individual servings of a big batch of smoothies. They seal very well.
I love the Ball plastic freezer jars, they are so convenient and at a great price point. Will recommend to others!
Sprng Brk Twp, PA
These are great! I even use them for storing in the fridge. They are a very durable plastic and last along time.
My family has been using ball for years and these do not disappoint. Excellent storage option for the freezer.
Never used freezer jar till couple year ago they work amazing keep the stuff fresh and don’t get freezer burn..
Keystone Hgts, FL
Awesome for freezing leftovers. They're very durable and seal really well. You can't go wrong with Ball brand.
Cliffside Park
They are very useful because whenever I have to bring my food to work they are very useful, I love it so much