Ball 5ct Plastic Freezer Jars (8oz)

by Ball

Freeze juices, smoothies and more with these plastic freezer jars from ball. Each holds 8 oz. Of whatever delicious concoctions you create. This pack contains five jars that keep your creations well-protected in the freezer, so they stay tasting as good as the day you made them. Twist-on lids are easy to open and close. Jars are stackable, maximizing your storage space. Dishwasher safe on the top rack.

How do people like these ?
Are these glass ?
Start your review of Ball 5ct Plastic Freezer Jars (8oz)!
United States
These are great. I use these for my homemade baby food. I have these stashed in the freezer for on the go meals and I have the glass jars for eating at home.
Nutley, NJ
These are not only perfect in the freezer, but they are so easy to store and find when you need them. I love to freeze sauce in them and I never have a mess!
These are perfect for freezer jam, salads, soups, snacks, etc. The lid seals wonderfully without leaks, also cleans easily too. 5 stars for Mason Jars
Gladstone, OR
These jars are heavy duty and seal well. They fit nicely in the freezer. We use them so often that we often run out of clean/unused containers.
Burlington, WI
love these freezer jars for making baby food and also small batches of freezer jam. very high quality, keeps product from freezer burn
Sparta, TN
These are great for freezing leftover soups and for making freezer jam. I swear by the Ball brand for all of our yearly canning.
henefer
Love using these when making freezer jam. They are the perfect size. Plus they don’t make your jam taste like the freezer.
Belvidere, IL
This product is great and sturdy! They are great for on the go and stay sealed even in a backpack. I would 109% recommend.
Vassar, MI
We love these in my house. At first I was unsure, but after using them they were a hit with me! Can't go wrong with Ball!
Phoenix
Everything that I need to freeze on this one's is amazing , the size is perfect for a lot of different meals and food.