Ball 5ct Plastic Freezer Jars (8oz)

by Ball

Freeze juices, smoothies and more with these plastic freezer jars from ball. Each holds 8 oz. Of whatever delicious concoctions you create. This pack contains five jars that keep your creations well-protected in the freezer, so they stay tasting as good as the day you made them. Twist-on lids are easy to open and close. Jars are stackable, maximizing your storage space. Dishwasher safe on the top rack.

How do people like these ?
Are these glass ?
Start your review of Ball 5ct Plastic Freezer Jars (8oz)!
Benton
I love these. They stack well and they look like the ones we used when I was a kid. I taught my girls to make freezer jam this summer. Ball jars give me peace of mind to know our efforts will be rewarded.
Grandy, NC
Last year was the first year I used these for freezing jams and sauces while doing my canning. I will always use these from here out! The lid is easy to close and seals tights! The perfect freezer jar!
Sunland, CA
Super great quality item which I use everyday to organize my fruits and keeps from going bad. It was a very effective product, which is affordable and really helps with everyday needs. I would highly recommend it!
Love these for making freezer jam. Also when I make smoothies I fill these and freeze them . Then every morning set one out in the counter, get ready, and then there's a smoothie for the road!
Grand Jct, CO
I love these freezer jars. I make smoothies ahead of time for my husband and pop these in the freezer and he can take them to work and they melt as he drinks it. Awesome jars.
This is my favorite product. I very often use only them. a very good quality. Often in stores there are discounts for this. Also this product is popular all over the world. In the future I will use it.
Make smoothie for the week, just pour them freeze them and ready to go. So efficient. Easy to wash. Also make baby’s food and have it ready for the baby sitter. Easy to store.
Bunker Hill, IN
These plastic containers are perfect to pack leftovers in for your lunch the next day. Especially soups our anything liquid because the lids seal well and don't leak!
Tucson
They totally get the job done! I am so grateful that I found a lid that fits so tight. It’s very affective. No cons. I only have good things to say. Great pricing, great product. I recommend because you can get them anywhere!!
These containers do not freeze well. The crack when you try to open after thawing your jam or jelly. They slip when tightening the lid. 100% do not recommend.