BY BALI'S BEST

Made with real coffee. All natural. Premium collection. Individually wrapped candies. The original coffee candy. Gourmet espresso-on-the-go is finally here. This delicious center-filled candy made with real premium coffee simply melts in your mouth. Finely balanced in rich flavors and aroma, this stimulating candy is every coffee connoisseur's dream-come-true. Always perfect any time of day and for all occasions. Our history is as rich as its taste. From seed to cup to candy. The arabica coffee used in our candy originates solely from the Toraja province in the northern Indonesian islands, one of the finest growing regions in that area. Arabica coffee from the region is considered by many as the best in the world, prized for its full body, well balanced acidity, and prominent sweet and woody notes. Rooted with a deep sense of cultural history, the coffee has been grown in this region for over two centuries. It is considered by connoisseurs to be among the finest and rarest in the world. A natural product of Indonesia. Glucose Syrup (Tapioca), Cane Sugar, Glycerine, Unhydrogenated Coconut Oil, Coffee Extract, Milk Powder, Natural Coffee Flavor, Salt, Caramel (Cane Sugar). Contains: milk. see more...

Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.
New London, CT
Yummy yummy! I stumbled across these by accident, and they are addictive. I do prefer the latté flavored ones, but it depends on your taste. They're relatively similar. If you're looking for something REALLY strong to represent espresso, this might not do it for you. It's a sweet candy. I enjoy them regardless.
Robin W.
Robin W.
I Love these .I drink a lot of coffee . And if you like coffee you will love these.they are not expensive. They taste wonderful and they gave me a little jolt of energy. I would definitely recommend these.
Laura G.
Laura G.
Kilgore, TX
I was thinking these would be a flavor kick in the pants of espresso, I was wrong. They are good just not I had in mind. No little energy kick either.
Clara G.
Clara G.
These are so great if you love coffee. i ordered these off of amazon awhile back. they are not expensive and taste just like coffee. these are hard candies, by the way.