Bali's Best Candy, 12 pk uploaded by Stephanie M.

BY BALI'S BEST

Bali's Best Cand Made with real coffee. Indulge in our gourmet coffee candy that is center-filled with rich, creamy latt? Deliciously sweet, the frothy, milk center is a pleasant surprise. Savor the goodness as it melts in your mouth. Delicately balanced with the coffee's bold and earthy notes, this candy is ideal as a dessert or any time of the day. All natural. Individually wrapped candies. From seed to cup of candy. Our history is as rich as its taste. The mountainous islands of Java (Indonesia) produce some of the world's finest gourmet coffees, and this is where our story begins, almost two centuries ago. Arabica coffees from this region are considered by many as the best in the world, prized for their full body, well-balanced acidity, and prominent sweet & woody notes. The coffee that is used in our candy originates solely from the Toraja province in the northern Indonesian islands, one of the finest growing regions in that area. Rooted with a deep sense of cultural history, the coffee is carefully harvested, graded, and hand sorted by local villagers. Toraja coffee is considered by connoisseurs to be among the finest and rarest in the world. Features include: -Case of 12 5.3-ounce bags of individually wrapped candies (63.6 total ounces)-Made from real coffee using a Sumatran bean, coffee flavoring, and milk powder-Stimulating espresso produces a balanced aroma and texture-Enjoy the treat of fine Indonesian coffee in a smooth candy-Made from Asia-grown ingredients and packaged in Gardena, California see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jennifer G.
East Moriches, Ny
Good flavor. Definitely one of those candies you will be hooked on for a few days and then put away for a little while. Nice little pick me up. Gets you mind thinking you are having a cup of coffee :)
Erica R.
I like the flavor of these, but the center can be a little sticky and get stuck on my teeth. Like that they have natural ingredients and real coffee!
LeeLee Minaj H.
Huntsville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert
Never heard of these would so like to try they look like they may be pretty good since I like coffee maybe I'll enjoy these
Bita M.
Love to snack on these in my mouth during the class. lol. Refreshing and wonderful way to wake me up before class.
Beth B.
Reynoldsville, PA
Bali's Best Candy, 12 pk. wow! this is an awesome sweet treat. I am totally addicted. this is hard for me to find though.