BY BALI'S BEST

Made with real coffee. Enter a whole new flavor experience with Bali's Best coffee candy. The hard candy that is made with real coffee. It is deliciously dark, rich and intense. the flavor just melts in your mouth. The moment the candy is unwrapped, the coffee's bold aroma is released. Individually wrapped candies. From seed to cup to candy. Our history is as rich as its taste. The mountainous islands of Java (Indonesia) reduces some of the world's finest gourmet coffees and this is where our story begins, almost two centuries ago. Arabica coffees from this region are considered by many as the best in the world, prized for their full body, well-balanced acidity, and prominent sweet & woody notes. The coffee that is used in our candy originates solely from the Toraja province in the northern Indonesian islands, on of the finest growing regions in that area. rooted with a deep sense of cultural history, the coffee is carefully harvested, graded, and hand sorted by local villagers. Toraja coffee is considered by connoisseurs to be among the finest and rarest in the world. Features include: -Made with real coffee using a sumatran bean-Hard candy that is rich, creamy and smooth-Pieces are individually foil-wrapped to preserve aroma and taste-Rich, creamy and smooth in taste see more...

angel s.
angel s.
I love these candies. They taste like actual coffee. And at first i thought it would taste pretty gross but actually it's super good. I love eating these, i would recommend these but if you don't like coffee or not a coffee drinker you probably won't like these but otherwise these are so good.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Galveston , TX
I have tried pretty much every candy out there, THIS candy is literally the best tasting, the best ingredient-wise, and the all around best price out there. I was skeptical at first about it simply because I didn't know much about the coffee flavor in the beginning, but wow is it fantastic!
pratima r.
pratima r.
These are so good! A coworker of my dad bought these hom from work, handing them out to whoever so she brought home a handful and I love them so much. They actually taste like coffee, which was surprising! You get your coffee fix without the sugar rush!
Marie S.
Marie S.
miami, FL
I'm not a fan of the candy but I love the coffee! I must say that these candies have very good flavor. They are fine. They are not my favorites but I like them!
Jacob v.
Jacob v.
mejopres caramelos sabor a cafe no existen. son pequeños pero de gran sabor. seguro no dejaras de comerlos como me paso a mi
Patty A.
Patty A.
I love coffee and I love candy so these ate great. The flavor is the best. I keep a bag at work.
Aysha M.
Aysha M.
Springfield, MO
If you love coffee like I do than these are great. They have a creamy flavor and are also sweet, so if you don't like sweetener in your coffee then there might be a chance that you wouldn't like these. I like to pop one in my mouth in the morning if I don't have time to make coffee or keep some in my pocket to eat throughout the day. They are so good!
Heather U.
Heather U.
Greensboro, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
These little coffee candies are addictive. I've only found the at World Market. They are a hard candy, that tastes like coffee.
Christa K.
Christa K.
These are so good! A coworker of my mom's bought these in bulk and brought them to work, handing them out to whoever so she brought home a handful and I love them so much. They actually taste like coffee, which was surprising! You get your coffee fix without the sugar rush!
Maddie B.
Maddie B.
cullman, AL
They taste just like coffee! its a very strong coffee taste with a dash of cream and sugar. The are really good and they are made with real coffee!
Brenda F.