BY BALI'S BEST

Bali's Best® Tea Candy.
Green Tea Latte.
All natural.
Premium collection.
A delicious & refreshing candy infused with authentic green tea extract.
Naturally flavored tea candy.
Infused with green tea extract.
Made with green tea, a natural source of anti-oxidants.
42 individually wrapped candies. see more...

Angie C.
I cannot express how much I love this candy in words! It's not too sweet and it tastes exactly like what you expect, its heavier on the latte and less on the authentic green tea, but it's prefect for me. The candy is super smooth and the flavor definitely lingers for a long time! I am obsessed with this and I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves hard candy and green tea latte!!
Carmen C.
This is AMAZING. The price is really good too for the quality of this candy. I usually don't eat candy, but this is nice and refreshing. Not too sweet and really does taste like green tea!
vienna l.
Brawley, CA
If you like green tea this is perfect! But if you don't,like i don't then they taste horrendous.. Ive never been a big fan of green tea
Jenny P.
Montgomery, AL
This candy blew me away! It tastes just like a glass of tea that is molded into little bite size drops! I love the taste, the quality and there isn't any bad aftertaste! Love it!
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I thought these were gross. Did not like the taste. I ended up giving them to my mother. I guess you have to like green tea, I don't. I bought these at World Market.
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
I tried these a few years ago and loved them.  They are unavailable in stores near me, so I finally sucked it up and bought it on Amazon.  The taste wasn't what I remembered.  The flavor is strong, but doesn't taste much like green tea, but I still enjoy the flavor.
Brenna G.
Super tasty! High Antioxidant and not bad sugar wise. They are NOT vegan so make sure you are aware before you buy them. Really tasty.
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I usually huy this candy when I shop at World Market. This candy is so yummy. It tastes like a green tea latte. I can't stop eating them. Each candy is individually wrapped. The candy is very smooth and there is no stickiness on the outside of the candy.
Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Thanks to my Love With Food box, I finally got a chance to taste Bali's Bestl Green Tea Latte Candy. Unfortunately, I was not wowed. The last pretty long and I can taste the matcha but the over taste wasn't my cup of tea (no pun intended). It wasn't creamy enough for me.
Sana M.
I love everything green tea lattes but these candies didn't do it for me, they don't really taste anything like a green tea latte. The taste is a little overwhelming.