BY BALI'S BEST

Bali's Best® Tea Candy.
Green Tea Latte.
All natural.
Premium collection.
A delicious & refreshing candy infused with authentic green tea extract.
Naturally flavored tea candy.
Infused with green tea extract.
Made with green tea, a natural source of anti-oxidants.
42 individually wrapped candies. see more...

Brenna G.
Super tasty! High Antioxidant and not bad sugar wise. They are NOT vegan so make sure you are aware before you buy them. Really tasty.
Twana W.
Sacramento
a friend of mine gave me some of this candy because I love green tea but unfortunately this candy lost the green tea in the flavor. Its a good tasting candy but is you are looking for that authentic green tea taste you will not find it in this particular candy
Ann T.
Brookfield, WI
I usually huy this candy when I shop at World Market. This candy is so yummy. It tastes like a green tea latte. I can't stop eating them. Each candy is individually wrapped. The candy is very smooth and there is no stickiness on the outside of the candy.
Angie C.
I cannot express how much I love this candy in words! It's not too sweet and it tastes exactly like what you expect, its heavier on the latte and less on the authentic green tea, but it's prefect for me. The candy is super smooth and the flavor definitely lingers for a long time! I am obsessed with this and I would totally recommend this to anyone who loves hard candy and green tea latte!!
Sana M.
I love everything green tea lattes but these candies didn't do it for me, they don't really taste anything like a green tea latte. The taste is a little overwhelming.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I’m such a fan of green tea lattes, but this candy doesn’t even taste anything like green tea lattes or green tea at all. I’m very disappointed. I was very excited to get my daily dose of green tea from candy but unfortunately, thats not going to happen. It taste more like coffee than any kind of tea.
Kay K.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Thanks to my Love With Food box, I finally got a chance to taste Bali's Bestl Green Tea Latte Candy. Unfortunately, I was not wowed. The last pretty long and I can taste the matcha but the over taste wasn't my cup of tea (no pun intended). It wasn't creamy enough for me.
Heather U.
Colfax, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I thought these were gross. Did not like the taste. I ended up giving them to my mother. I guess you have to like green tea, I don't. I bought these at World Market.
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
I tried these a few years ago and loved them.  They are unavailable in stores near me, so I finally sucked it up and bought it on Amazon.  The taste wasn't what I remembered.  The flavor is strong, but doesn't taste much like green tea, but I still enjoy the flavor.
Bethany S.
These were good, but I would of enjoyed a honey center or something soft, to off set the hard candy, it was tasty though.