Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed

Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed

Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed I have really fair skin, will this work well on it, and how long will it last?
Start your review of Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed!
How would you rate this product?
York, PA
Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed uploaded by Rachael B.
Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed uploaded by Rachael B.
I’ve been using this self tanner since it was released. I absolutely love it! It’s a dark mousse which makes it easy to see where it’s been applied. Dries fast & very buildable! I would recommend using their tanning water on the face instead of the body mousse since it did cause my face to break out; to be fair, it’s not meant for the face. Gives a good tan on first use but can be applied as often as you like to achieve whatever color you want. Doesn’t look orange & last up to 2 weeks before fading. Doesn’t have that harsh chemical smell like most. It’s pricey but worth it since you are avoiding skin damage from the sun. Even looks good on light/fair skin tones. I would highly recommend this for experienced users since it does dry fast!
Tifton, GA
Pros: I love that this product last about a week on the skin. I do like to leave this product on all night and wash it off in the morning to achieve the darkest tan. It doesn’t appear orange on the skin or look streaky at all, it has a very nice natural finish to it. It is very easy to apply and dries very quickly, it also doesn’t have a strong self tanner smell to it. Cons: It does appear very blotchy when it starts wearing off the skin. The ultra dark for me takes a few layers to appear very dark on my skin. It does have a sticky feel when first applied to the skin.
Its almost grey in color, doesnt look sunkissed what so ever...it has a HORRIBLE plastic smell/ crappy perfume smell....takes forever to dry, leaves you sticky....then smelling bad. Never again.
The Woodlands, TX
First, I am very experienced with self tanning. I have been self tanning for 30 years (yep, giving up my age) and I have tried some really bad self tanners. Bali Body Ultra Bronzed wasn’t the worst, but I sure expected a lot better. Particularly after all the amazing reviews. This one was definitely the most discouraging and disappointing; however. I even wrote down notes for this review, so here goes... As a regular “self tanner”, I very rarely have tan free skin so when my previous self tanner had faded quite a bit, I decided to try the Bali Body Ultra Bronzed. I did what I always do which is: 1) Prep 2 days before with ultra moisturizing to ensure the tanner wont grab dry skin, 2) exfoliate day of application and shave 3) cold shot of water to close pores in order to avoid “strawberry dots”. Immediately upon application, I knew there was a problem. I shook the bottle thoroughly, applied tanner to mitt provided and applied in long, upward motions. This foam was extremely difficult to get even and immediately I was seeing “strawberry dots”. But, decided to keep at it and prayed it would get better as tan processed. I want to add that the claims of either no or a nice scent are completely false! But, whatever...these claims are rarely true. I waited, and waited...and waited for the tan to dry so I could at least put my robe on. It never did completely dry and got all over anything I came into contact with. All that said, an hour after application I got so freaked out by the blotchy, uneven mess that I ended up washing it off and decided to let my tan completely dissolve and try it again. I thought maybe my old tanner was affecting this stuff somehow. 2 weeks later...Tan is completely gone and I had been exfoliating and moisturizing to give this tanner the best shot possible. Try again. Again, same thing...extremely difficult to apply evenly, streaky and when there was an area that looked patchy and I would try to go over the area again with more product, it actually lifted what was there before. I was SO frustrated! After 30 min of trying to get the foam to apply evenly, I gave up and decided I would let it dry and then apply again (as suggested for a darker tan) in an attempt to get it evened out. It NEVER dried, though. I did end up applying a second layer 2 hours later and it just made a bigger mess. At this point I was determined so I pushed through the 6 hours. Btw, the smell just got stronger and worse smelling. I also want to add that the mitt provided seeped through at the finger tips. Thank God I realized that and was able to wash it off. Six hours later, took shower and was actually relieved when all the color seemed to be the tan gaurd, but that was a lot of frustration and time wasted for nothing. It does seem the tan continues to process after showering, but now Im left with a light orange tint. This is just bad, all the way around. I am actually having a hard time believing any of the reviews aren't paid for or something. That was money literally down the drain. I ended up tossing it all. So very disappointing! Would not recommend!
California
Absolutely the best tan ever my first tan and I love it. Ive tried five other tans but by far this is the best not streaky, sticky, and looks natural I leave it on for five hours.
Denver, CO
Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed uploaded by Jenna R.
Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed offers a very natural, streak free glow. I also purchased and use the application mitt, which helps keep my hands from being a darker color, as well as helps blend the product. Highly recommend!
Orange, CT
This stuff works sooooo well. My favorite self tanner. Nothing gets as dark as this product.
I was hesitant ordering a self tanner because they always leave me streaky. This did not ! It smells so good and gives you an even tone. It lasts long as well. The color is very natural. It doesn’t come off. I love this set. The face serum is great as well. I recommend using the mit
charlotte
I used the dark for months until this came out and oh my god this is the BEST tanner I have ever used. Very natural tan.
Canada
Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed uploaded by Tessa M.
This self tanner leaves you streak free with a perfect dark natural tan. I have used this product for a few months now and it has never let me down. It is scent free so no more stinky self tanner! It has also never affected my sensitive skin. I would highly recommend this self tanner to anyone who likes to self tan, or someone wanting to start because of its variety on tan levels. I also have the face water that is less harsh on the skin of your face. Bali Body Self Tanning Mousse Ultra Dark 200ml Sealed Bali Body Face Tan Self Tanning Water Lightweight Hydrating Toner 100ml
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
il y a un mois
sarah S. il y a 17 jours
Yes it works on any skin tone. You may need to apply a second layer to achieve the color you want but it should last at least 3 days before it starts to fade depending on what activities you do and how often you shower.