BY BALENCIAGA

Balenciaga Rosabotanica Eau de Parfum Rollerball, 0.34 oz Beauty Beauty Brands - See All Brands - Shop All Fragrance Brands see more...

Kimberly H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a really sophisticated and pretty scent. I got it as an extra sample product with a purchase I made from either ULTA or Sephora, can't recall exactly. I really like it and keep it handy for when I want to smell good like something I like, versus when I just want to smell better than nothing. I wear scent daily. I have enough actual bottles and samples I have to otherwise they will all go bad and funky until I get to them. This one goes in the more special pile.
baileigh b.
This perfume smells very good and I like it bc it tends to stay on your skin all day
Julie N.
Vanløse
Not something I will buy again. It is a Lovely packaging and a very handy size this. Just not my style of perfume.