Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau De Parfum uploaded by Megan K.Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nataliia B.

BY BALENCIAGA

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

It is a beautiful and surprising incursion by design into perfumery. More than a mere bottle, it is a couture object that completes the FLORABOTANICA experience. The highly graphic black and white stripes echo a signature dear to Cristóbal Balenciaga and the visions of extremely contemporary cuts. The oversized tube with bold lines plunges into the floral perfume like a laboratory test tube looking to capture the secret essence of flowers. To create a sensory paradox between the rigour of experimentation and the poetry of the spirit of plants.

Available in 30ml, 50ml, 100ml.

Buy on Sephora
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Think tropical vibes meets woodsy sophistication. Honestly this is a great summer fragrance but I would wear it year-round. It’s definitely in my top ten fragrances. I received it for free and I’m so bummed because I lost it but oh well.
Brittany E.
Bakersfield
I have not yet had this before but it looks good ..the bottle looks very cute and I have seen an add on this in a magazine with a sample on the smell it was very great. I would love to buy this one day I gotta save up
Kim W.
Oviedo, FL
I'm obsessed with this scent. I get so many compliments every time I wear it. For me, it's the perfect middle ground between soft and strong scents. It can be worn as an everyday scent or a special night-out perfume. It's the only perfume I've ever finished and repurchased. Highly recommend!
Aerie N.
I have many favorite scents when it comes to perfumes and Florabotanica by Balenciaga definitely tops my list. The floral scent is intoxicating! Any room I'm in, I ALWAYS get compliments on how nice I smell and I only need a small amount so it lasts quite a long time!
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
I’ve loved this scent from the day my bottle arrived. This was my first true designer perfume purchase, bought with my own money, and I have never regretted it for a second.
Maiesha H.
Manhattan, KS
This is one of my favorite perfumes! I have the roller bottle travel version and always keep it with me. It smells amazing and lasts a long time. I highly recommend it!
LaToya D.
Long Is City, NY
The most amazing smelling perfume on the planet! It’s fresh, clean, floral and extremely grown and sexy! Not for the full! This perfume will demand attention wherever you go! I promise!
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my staple scent! I love love love it because it smells like a blend of beautiful flowers. I read some other reviews about it smelling like weed or like ash tray and I believe this is not true. To me, it smells exactly like the blend of flowers and smells it says it has. It's so soft and not overwhelming. All my friends have asked me what I'm wearing and I tell them and love the perfume as well. All in all, I will keep on purchasing this perfume since it has become my every day staple scent. Love Balenciaga as well, super classy!
Audrey U.
Austin, TX
If you're looking for something unique, this is the fragrance for you. It smells grassy and herbacios and floral, all at the same time. What's best about it is that one spray goes such a long way, so you really end up getting a great value. It doesn't hurt that it also looks stunning on your vanity!
Carol Z.
Wayne, NJ
another super long lasting scent, it's a nice floral scent, not overwhelming, all the scent that I tend to like all falls into the fresh light category... and this is one of them
Mel H.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
How long does the scent last?
Stine Marianne L.
Greve
Wat dos it smell of, is it a heavy perfume Is it strong..?
Ayla S.
Chattanooga, TN
Does this scent last all day??
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
How long does this last on skin? Do you feel as though it may change notes throughout the day?
Mel H.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
How long does the scent last?

back