Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau De Parfum uploaded by Megan K.Balenciaga Florabotanica Eau De Parfum uploaded by Nataliia B.

BY BALENCIAGA

It is a beautiful and surprising incursion by design into perfumery. More than a mere bottle, it is a couture object that completes the FLORABOTANICA experience. The highly graphic black and white stripes echo a signature dear to Cristóbal Balenciaga and the visions of extremely contemporary cuts. The oversized tube with bold lines plunges into the floral perfume like a laboratory test tube looking to capture the secret essence of flowers. To create a sensory paradox between the rigour of experimentation and the poetry of the spirit of plants.

Available in 30ml, 50ml, 100ml.

Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Think tropical vibes meets woodsy sophistication. Honestly this is a great summer fragrance but I would wear it year-round. It’s definitely in my top ten fragrances. I received it for free and I’m so bummed because I lost it but oh well.
Brittany E.
Bakersfield
I have not yet had this before but it looks good ..the bottle looks very cute and I have seen an add on this in a magazine with a sample on the smell it was very great. I would love to buy this one day I gotta save up
Aerie N.
I have many favorite scents when it comes to perfumes and Florabotanica by Balenciaga definitely tops my list. The floral scent is intoxicating! Any room I'm in, I ALWAYS get compliments on how nice I smell and I only need a small amount so it lasts quite a long time!
Nicole F.
Florence, AL
I’ve loved this scent from the day my bottle arrived. This was my first true designer perfume purchase, bought with my own money, and I have never regretted it for a second.
Victoria C.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my staple scent! I love love love it because it smells like a blend of beautiful flowers. I read some other reviews about it smelling like weed or like ash tray and I believe this is not true. To me, it smells exactly like the blend of flowers and smells it says it has. It's so soft and not overwhelming. All my friends have asked me what I'm wearing and I tell them and love the perfume as well. All in all, I will keep on purchasing this perfume since it has become my every day staple scent. Love Balenciaga as well, super classy!
Audrey U.
Austin, TX
If you're looking for something unique, this is the fragrance for you. It smells grassy and herbacios and floral, all at the same time. What's best about it is that one spray goes such a long way, so you really end up getting a great value. It doesn't hurt that it also looks stunning on your vanity!
Nataliia B.
Clean and delicate floral fragrance. Very pleasant, but not very persistent. Incredibly beautiful design of the bottle and packaging. It is a flower garden in a bottle, a girlish scent.
Jennifer D.
Lexington, KY
This is my all time favorite perfume. It has a warm (but not spicy) yet also bright floral scent, predominantly rose. The scent lasts a really long time. I've always been jealous of how long lasting men's cologne is and this stuff lasts just as long.
Aerie N.
My absolute favorite perfume to wear for a night out! The floral scent is super intoxicating and can make any woman feel as elegant and sexy as ever! A little goes a long way making this purchase a long lasting one you will NOT regret!
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
Not my mom's perfume... Literally lol my mom bought this bc she heard all the rave ratings and wasn't too crazy once she had it. when i visited her i gave it a try and OMG I FELL IN LOVE!!! every person body accepts it differently, even my mom asked me what i was wearing ! Man my whole family was giving me compliments on a perfume my mom had and shown them lol. none the less she end up giving it to me, i love her. This is scent is different, fresh, floral but not over powering. Long lasting. Non stop compliments. give it try at a sephora or any perfume boutique and if you love it don't worry about the price its worth it !!!
Mel H.
Philadelphia, PA
How long does the scent last?
Stine Marianne L.
Greve
Wat dos it smell of, is it a heavy perfume Is it strong..?
Ayla S.
Chattanooga, TN
Does this scent last all day??
Leandra S.
Valencia, CA
How long does this last on skin? Do you feel as though it may change notes throughout the day?
Lindsey G.
Yonkers , NY
How long does this scent usually last on your skin?

Sephora