BALENCIAGA B. Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 10ml

by BALENCIAGA

B.Balenciaga is a sophisticated, sensual and feminine scent, creating a portrait of a woman unveiling her most essential self. The more she reveals, the more intriguing she becomes. Notes: - Top: lily of the valley bell, violet green leaves accord,...

Can anyone tell me what kind if scent does it have? Is it sweet or not
Why can I not find this anymore? Did they discontinue the rollerball version?!
I have never tried a rollerball. Does it last as long as spraying a perfume on?
Start your review of BALENCIAGA B. Rollerball 0.33 oz/ 10ml!
Itzely G.
Bluffton, SC
This is amazing! The smell is incredible and it works if you ever just need a touch up, perfect travel size as well!
Sigourney V.
Houston
Subtle yet romantic and sophisticated scent. It lasts a good while on me as well. I originally got a little sample from Sephora and I've loved it since. It's a bit vanilla musky and earthy which I prefer. I'm not too big on florals so it's perfect for me.
member-0aaf9
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Amazing and got it for a deal. The only issue I had was I dropped it from a very short distance and then afterwards it started getting very cloudy inside. Ended up getting the full size anyways!
Genesis H.
I had a sample and I instantly fell in love with it !! I bought it at sephora after I finished my sample , it's pricey but the amazing long lasting fragrance is worth it !
Stephanie C.
Warren, MI
I love love the scent of this. The full size as always are so expensive. The roller ball is easy to travel with. It allows your to reapply but I think this roller ball is long lasting. It has a luxury smell.
Jessica R.
Gig Harbor, WA
B. is so nice and the rollerball is so convenient. A rather comfortable, complex skin scent on me.
shantal M.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I love love love these rollerball perfumes you can take them anywhere there this one smells really good .
Evelyn R.
Wonderful smelling travel size perfume. I like taking this on the go when i want to smell great
Nancy C.
Long Beach, CA
Ok so, I bought this very recently at Sephora. This has become my #foto #rideordie absolute favorite fragrance. It's sexy, spicy, classy, feminine, all in one bottle. Did I mention my boyfriend really loves when I wear this fragrance. Balanciaga really hit the right notes with this one. LOVE!
Christy N.
Rockford, MI
This is a very pretty scent, I used up several sample bottles and then bought the rollerball to shake things up a bit when I don't want to wear one of my signature scents. I also love the name!!!