BALENCIAGA B. 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray

by BALENCIAGA

A green woody fragrance, B. represents a woman unveiling her most essential self. The more she reveals, the more intriguing she becomes. The composition opens with notes of lily of the valley bell and edamame accord. As the fragrance evolves, the iris note reveals a powdery essence before drying down to darker woody notes of cashmeran woods. The bottle is inspired by the marriage of old and new. Its frosted glass has a unique crackle texture, inspired by the marble tiling of Balenciaga's original location. The shape commands attention with a six-sided architectural design, while the unique exposed arch of the cap pays homage to the arches found in Balenciaga fashion and accessories. Notes: Lily of the Valley Bell, Violet Green Leaves Accord, Green Edamame Accord, Iris Root, Cedarwood Heart, Ambrette Seeds, Cashmeran Wood. Style: Sophisticated. Sensual. Feminine.

Look for a new fragrance does anyone know how this smells?? And if it last long??
I love Balenciaga and have been wanting to try this out, but for the price I want to make sure that it's worth it! Any suggestions or reviews ladies?
Start your review of BALENCIAGA B. 1.7 oz Eau de Parfum Spray!
Shannon A.
Fairview, NJ
This was my favorite perfume at one point in time, to me it smells like jolly ranchers... it’s a sweet scent with a touch of musk.
Laura L.
Buffalo, NY
Okay I got this as a gift for my birthday. I could not believe how expensive it was!! There is no reason anyone should spend this much money on a perfume. I thought it smelled very elegant and classy, but it did not last long. I only used this product about once a week and I believe it only lasted me about half a year :/
Tara E.
El Paso, TX
This product made me want to leap for joy. I never want to stop using it. I will recommend it to every single one of my friends. Please don’t miss out on your opportunity to try this product. I have never in my life seen two pretty best friends...
Stephanie M.
Daly City, CA
This is my all-time favorite fragrance. I smelled it on a hostess at restaurant about 5 years ago and asked her what it was. I still have a little left but am so sad that it is discontinued. I've searched high and low for another bottle but no luck. My husband loves it too. If anyone knows a similar scent, please share!!
Eleuthera  R.
Stony Point, NY
Purchased at: Macy's
I wanted to love this fragrance... Had high hopes but the strong overpowering scent did not suit me... It almost reminded me of pickles which I find odd. I love pickles but don't want to smell like them. I know they say fragrances smell different on different people so maybe this perfume works better for others.
Lisa B.
Edgerton, KS
This is my favorite perfume! It’s my signature scent and I am so sad that it doesn’t come in the rollerball anymore!
M. H.
Bakersfield, CA
This is by far one of my favorite fragrances if not my favorite. It's floral, but crisp With just a touch of saltiness. It's actually the only fragrance that I have bought more than 5 bottles of . It's long lasting but not cloying . It's not musky but neither is it Aquatic. The word that I would use is orchard. There isn't one fruit that stands out but it is crisp like a dewy Apple picked right off the tree.Worth the price because it is long lasting and you don't have to over spray.
Olivia C.
Denver, CO
This perfume is incredible! Feminine but not overly flowery. Clean and fresh. Lasts very long. Youthful.
Elizabeth P.
Cleveland, OH
This smells so good! Beautiful on and wears well. I like its woody notes. Very unusual
Genifer A.
Woodbridge , VA
The first time I tried this at Sephora I knew I had to go back and buy the full sized bottle sooner or later. I talked about it so much that my BF bought this for me on our anniversary and I've been loving it since. It's woody and luxurious and perfect for fall. I took of one star because it doesn't stay all day but I will still repurchase because of how rare and classy the smell is.