BY BALCONES

Pronounced aromas of marzipan, toasted almonds, smoked chilis, dark chocolate, fresh baked bread and baking spices (particularly clove) lead to fresh fruit, floral and sweet corn notes. Flavors of corn meal, unsalted butter and light caramel lead to a medium-sweet, intensely corny/grainy mid-palate. The finish is pleasant and warm. see more...

Review (1)
Kristen B.
This whiskey brings back memories from my childhood. There is so much going on but it is balanced and the flavors just flow over you. Smelling this whiskey takes me back to my grandmothers kitchen, scents of butter and cinnamon coffee and something baking in the oven. When you taste it there's a bit of brown sugar and sweet tea and something smokey (chipotle maybe?) and it finishes with this warm peppery taste. When I miss home I drink this. This is what growing up in Texas tastes like, and Balcones did Texas proud with this one. I recommend everyone go out and try this.