BY BALBOA BABY

The soft, quilted balboa baby shopping cart cover provides a clean and secure environment for your baby. Combining simplicity and convenience, it has four elastic corners that can be easily secured to the cart with just one hand. An extra wide safety strap keeps baby secure, and toy loops keep toys and teethers close at hand. This versatile cover folds up for easy transport, and it doubles as a highchair cover. see more...

Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is super awesome! Keeps the little one safe from the grossness that's on carts and the Padding is good to. Defiantly worth the price
jessica m.
Hamilton, OH
I loved this! It was perfect for my girls and held up for 4 years. It protected them from germs and trying to chew on the cart (yuck!)
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
These are great for taking the baby shopping with you! No more icky germs or cold/hot seats! And no big bulky car seat either!
vanessa g.
If you go grocery shopping you need this for ur kid because their is a lot of germs. Balboa baby shopping cart is long lasting
Emily S.
Beaverton, OR
This is a must have for all mom taking little ones o the grocery store. We love it because my baby cant touch the dirty cart.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
This is a must-have for new mothers. If you're like me and don't like to stay at home and take your child out shopping.
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR
I love the idea of this product! We have one, and love it! I love that it makes it more comfortable and prevents germs!
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
Great material and covers up amazing and not too bad of a price and also amazing designs! they keep them updated.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Luv the color I would def recommend to place this I'm a shopping cart before placing ur lil one in it.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
These are great and come in good use when your out in public. I totally recommend
Samantha C.
Where can I get this? I like that it is padded!
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Where can you buy these???