BY BALBOA BABY

The soft, quilted balboa baby shopping cart cover provides a clean and secure environment for your baby. Combining simplicity and convenience, it has four elastic corners that can be easily secured to the cart with just one hand. An extra wide safety strap keeps baby secure, and toy loops keep toys and teethers close at hand. This versatile cover folds up for easy transport, and it doubles as a highchair cover. see more...

Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
These are great! Especially during flu/cold season! I hate to see anyone sick especially the little ones! Withe these the baby's don't get all those germs and they're cute!
Emily S.
Beaverton, OR
This is a must have for all mom taking little ones o the grocery store. We love it because my baby cant touch the dirty cart.
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR
I love the idea of this product! We have one, and love it! I love that it makes it more comfortable and prevents germs!
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Comes in very hand especially since in the summer stores have the a/c on blast and the buggys are freezing since they are made of metal . little kids will love this
vanessa g.
If you go grocery shopping you need this for ur kid because their is a lot of germs. Balboa baby shopping cart is long lasting
Acacia  .
Spiro, OK
These are great for taking the baby shopping with you! No more icky germs or cold/hot seats! And no big bulky car seat either!
jessica l.
San Diego, CA
Luv the color I would def recommend to place this I'm a shopping cart before placing ur lil one in it.
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
This comes in handy while shopping or even while out at a restaurant. Easy to clean and keep baby safe from germs on shopping carts and high chairs.
Kara J.
Jber, AK
My husband and I love this shopping cart cover. With so many germs in the world and people carrying the germs always touching shopping carts we use this for my daughter! It is super easy to put on and. Covers the cart to protect your baby from germs while making the shopping trip more comfortable!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
LOVE these! Keeps your child off of those dirty carts! Worth every penny !
Samantha C.
Where can I get this? I like that it is padded!
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Where can you buy these???