BY BALBOA BABY

The soft, quilted balboa baby shopping cart cover provides a clean and secure environment for your baby. Combining simplicity and convenience, it has four elastic corners that can be easily secured to the cart with just one hand. An extra wide safety strap keeps baby secure, and toy loops keep toys and teethers close at hand. This versatile cover folds up for easy transport, and it doubles as a highchair cover. see more...

Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Henderson , Tn
I loved mine! It survived 2 babies! I always used it anytime we want shopping! It protects them from all the nasty germs on the buggies!
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Comes in very hand especially since in the summer stores have the a/c on blast and the buggys are freezing since they are made of metal . little kids will love this
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR
I love the idea of this product! We have one, and love it! I love that it makes it more comfortable and prevents germs!
Kara J.
Kara J.
Jber, AK
My husband and I love this shopping cart cover. With so many germs in the world and people carrying the germs always touching shopping carts we use this for my daughter! It is super easy to put on and. Covers the cart to protect your baby from germs while making the shopping trip more comfortable!
Jerika V.
Jerika V.
This is perfect for taking the baby with you to the grocery store or shopping. For one you don't have to carry in the heavy car seat and two it keeps your baby off of the germs from the carriage. I recommend it to all you mommy's.
Katarina  R.
Katarina R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
LOVE these! Keeps your child off of those dirty carts! Worth every penny !
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset, KY
These are great! Especially during flu/cold season! I hate to see anyone sick especially the little ones! Withe these the baby's don't get all those germs and they're cute!
Courtney J.
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
Great material and covers up amazing and not too bad of a price and also amazing designs! they keep them updated.
Kirsten H.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
These are great and come in good use when your out in public. I totally recommend
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Tempe, Az
I love this cart/high chair cover. it folds up into a bag and fits perfectly into your diaper bag. i have used this a lot more than i thought i would. It keeps my daughter from sucking on dirty high chairs and carts (she is 8 months old)
Samantha C.
Samantha C.
Where can I get this? I like that it is padded!
Allina T.