BY BALBOA BABY

The soft, quilted balboa baby shopping cart cover provides a clean and secure environment for your baby. Combining simplicity and convenience, it has four elastic corners that can be easily secured to the cart with just one hand. An extra wide safety strap keeps baby secure, and toy loops keep toys and teethers close at hand. This versatile cover folds up for easy transport, and it doubles as a highchair cover. see more...

Solange G.
Anaheim, CA
I bought one of these and they're super cool. Easy to use and I just leave it in my trunk. However, I always forget to grab it. The only thing that was hard or I can complain about is that the safety belt would get stuck and when be a pain to remove
January G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Very soft and comfortable. I love keeping baby close by with her not getting all those germs on her, or carrying her around in a carrier. Very easy to travel with and put in buggy to go shopping. I highly recommend it.
Kara J.
Jber, AK
My husband and I love this shopping cart cover. With so many germs in the world and people carrying the germs always touching shopping carts we use this for my daughter! It is super easy to put on and. Covers the cart to protect your baby from germs while making the shopping trip more comfortable!
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
I love this cart/high chair cover. it folds up into a bag and fits perfectly into your diaper bag. i have used this a lot more than i thought i would. It keeps my daughter from sucking on dirty high chairs and carts (she is 8 months old)
Jerika V.
This is perfect for taking the baby with you to the grocery store or shopping. For one you don't have to carry in the heavy car seat and two it keeps your baby off of the germs from the carriage. I recommend it to all you mommy's.
brenda a.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love it!!! I notice that during the cold weather the cart can be very cold and this can feel more confortable in there. In addition to all the germs that they can get from the dirty cart.
Kaitlyn H.
Somerset , KY
These are great! Especially during flu/cold season! I hate to see anyone sick especially the little ones! Withe these the baby's don't get all those germs and they're cute!
Natali M.
Dalton, GA
Comes in very hand especially since in the summer stores have the a/c on blast and the buggys are freezing since they are made of metal . little kids will love this
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA
This comes in handy while shopping or even while out at a restaurant. Easy to clean and keep baby safe from germs on shopping carts and high chairs.
Lauren T.
Henderson , TN
I loved mine! It survived 2 babies! I always used it anytime we want shopping! It protects them from all the nasty germs on the buggies!
Samantha C.
Where can I get this? I like that it is padded!
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Where can you buy these???