Add a Photo

By BALBOA BABY
The soft, quilted balboa baby shopping cart cover provides a clean and secure environment for your baby. Combining simplicity and convenience, it has four elastic corners that can be easily secured to the cart with just one hand. An extra wide safety strap keeps baby secure, and toy loops keep toys and teethers close at hand. This versatile cover folds up for easy transport, and it doubles as a highchair cover.
Solange G.
Solange G.
Anaheim , Ca

I bought one of these and they're super cool. Easy to use and I just leave it in my trunk. However, I always forget to grab it. The only thing that was hard or I can complain about is that the safety belt would get stuck and when be a pain to remove
brenda a.
brenda a.

I love it!!! I notice that during the cold weather the cart can be very cold and this can feel more confortable in there. In addition to all the germs that they can get from the dirty cart.
Darcy A.
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY

This is super awesome! Keeps the little one safe from the grossness that's on carts and the Padding is good to. Defiantly worth the price
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY

This is a must-have for new mothers. If you're like me and don't like to stay at home and take your child out shopping.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Hamilton, OH

I loved this! It was perfect for my girls and held up for 4 years. It protected them from germs and trying to chew on the cart (yuck!)
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA

Luv the color I would def recommend to place this I'm a shopping cart before placing ur lil one in it.
Kimm V.
Kimm V.
West Covina, CA

This comes in handy while shopping or even while out at a restaurant. Easy to clean and keep baby safe from germs on shopping carts and high chairs.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Henderson , Tn

I loved mine! It survived 2 babies! I always used it anytime we want shopping! It protects them from all the nasty germs on the buggies!
vanessa g.
vanessa g.

If you go grocery shopping you need this for ur kid because their is a lot of germs. Balboa baby shopping cart is long lasting
Acacia  .
Acacia .
Spiro, OK

These are great for taking the baby shopping with you! No more icky germs or cold/hot seats! And no big bulky car seat either!
Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Where can I get this? I like that it is padded!
Allina T.