BY BALBOA BABY

The soft, quilted balboa baby shopping cart cover provides a clean and secure environment for your baby. Combining simplicity and convenience, it has four elastic corners that can be easily secured to the cart with just one hand. An extra wide safety strap keeps baby secure, and toy loops keep toys and teethers close at hand. This versatile cover folds up for easy transport, and it doubles as a highchair cover. see more...

Kristin W.
Islandia, NY
This is a must-have for new mothers. If you're like me and don't like to stay at home and take your child out shopping.
Solange G.
Anaheim, CA
I bought one of these and they're super cool. Easy to use and I just leave it in my trunk. However, I always forget to grab it. The only thing that was hard or I can complain about is that the safety belt would get stuck and when be a pain to remove
January G.
Very soft and comfortable. I love keeping baby close by with her not getting all those germs on her, or carrying her around in a carrier. Very easy to travel with and put in buggy to go shopping. I highly recommend it.
Mandy H.
Tempe, AZ
I love this cart/high chair cover. it folds up into a bag and fits perfectly into your diaper bag. i have used this a lot more than i thought i would. It keeps my daughter from sucking on dirty high chairs and carts (she is 8 months old)
brenda a.
I love it!!! I notice that during the cold weather the cart can be very cold and this can feel more confortable in there. In addition to all the germs that they can get from the dirty cart.
jessica m.
Hamilton, OH
I loved this! It was perfect for my girls and held up for 4 years. It protected them from germs and trying to chew on the cart (yuck!)
Courtney J.
Hickory, NC
Great material and covers up amazing and not too bad of a price and also amazing designs! they keep them updated.
Kirsten H.
Islandton, SC
These are great and come in good use when your out in public. I totally recommend
Darcy A.
Plattsburgh, NY
This is super awesome! Keeps the little one safe from the grossness that's on carts and the Padding is good to. Defiantly worth the price
Jerika V.
This is perfect for taking the baby with you to the grocery store or shopping. For one you don't have to carry in the heavy car seat and two it keeps your baby off of the germs from the carriage. I recommend it to all you mommy's.
Samantha C.
Where can I get this? I like that it is padded!
Allina T.
Wshngtn Ct Hs, OH
Where can you buy these???