Add a Photo

By BALBOA BABY
The soft, quilted balboa baby shopping cart cover provides a clean and secure environment for your baby. Combining simplicity and convenience, it has four elastic corners that can be easily secured to the cart with just one hand. An extra wide safety strap keeps baby secure, and toy loops keep toys and teethers close at hand. This versatile cover folds up for easy transport, and it doubles as a highchair cover.
brenda a.
brenda a.

I love it!!! I notice that during the cold weather the cart can be very cold and this can feel more confortable in there. In addition to all the germs that they can get from the dirty cart.
jessica m.
jessica m.
Hamilton, OH

I loved this! It was perfect for my girls and held up for 4 years. It protected them from germs and trying to chew on the cart (yuck!)
Kristin W.
Kristin W.
Islandia, NY

This is a must-have for new mothers. If you're like me and don't like to stay at home and take your child out shopping.
jessica l.
jessica l.
San Diego, CA

Luv the color I would def recommend to place this I'm a shopping cart before placing ur lil one in it.
Acacia  .
Acacia .
Spiro, OK

These are great for taking the baby shopping with you! No more icky germs or cold/hot seats! And no big bulky car seat either!
vanessa g.
vanessa g.

If you go grocery shopping you need this for ur kid because their is a lot of germs. Balboa baby shopping cart is long lasting
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Henderson , Tn

I loved mine! It survived 2 babies! I always used it anytime we want shopping! It protects them from all the nasty germs on the buggies!
Natali M.
Natali M.
Dalton, GA

Comes in very hand especially since in the summer stores have the a/c on blast and the buggys are freezing since they are made of metal . little kids will love this
Kyra P.
Kyra P.
Pendleton, OR

I love the idea of this product! We have one, and love it! I love that it makes it more comfortable and prevents germs!
matajah s.
matajah s.

Samantha C.
Samantha C.

Where can I get this? I like that it is padded!
Allina T.