BY BALBOA BABY

The balboa baby nursing pillow with its contoured design lets you prop up your baby in a comfortable position while feeding him. It helps prevent back and neck pain as well as cramping. This cotton breastfeeding pillow has a removable cover with zip closures that make cleaning it easy. see more...

Kayla W.
I honestly really did not like this pillow. It was given to me at my baby shower. It's got a pretty cover but is hard to use and I've never quite figured out how to make it comfortable for me and baby. Try it before you buy it.
Tiffany H.
ARCHIE, MO
I love this product! It is very fashionable and it's a great price. It is also good if you have smaller children or visitors that need a little help holding baby.
tiffanee p.
LOVE this! Especially when I was in the hospital, I would use it for more as a me resting my arm not so much her laying on it. But the older she got the more I put her laying across it.
alejandra C.
Philadelphia, PA
Perfect for moms and babies perfect to breastfeed ,i strongly recommend this ítem ,it comes with cool patterns flowers leaves and more
mandi n.
Greensboro, NC
This product is great comfortable for mom and baby and great for helping eager little ones i definitely recommend
Courtney  A.
Columbus, OH
Such a cute and comfy nursing pillow. I love it. I would always recommend. I think the print is adorable.
Edgar L.
Corona, NY
This baby nursing pillow is so helpful, ever since my baby was born i have been using it till now!
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
I really like this product, it is very comfortable but also stylish, and an affordable price!
FashionDues 💖.
Staten Island, Ny
A great nurse and pillow very comfortable for the babies to eat and drink the milk
Areeba G.
This is very good to baby's and This is soooo much soft so This is very good
alejandra C.