BY BALBOA BABY

The balboa baby nursing cover lola allows for discreet nursing anywhere. Its generous size covers both mom and baby comfortably. The buckle closure fits securely, so you don't have to keep adjusting the cover while feeding your baby. Your little one will be able to concentrate on feeding as this baby feeding cover eliminates outside distraction. Its reinforced neckline helps you maintain eye contact with your child. Made from cotton, this nursing cover up is soft against your baby's skin. Its spacious pockets can keep your baby's essentials, like nursing pads and burp cloths, handy for convenience. This baby feeding cover can... see more...

Balboa Baby Nursing Cover - Lola
  • "I would fight with little one to keep her covered up and would end up exposing myself more than if I just latched her on." in 2 reviews
Amy C.
I searched for a well covering nursing cover when i was pregnant with my first child. I was so self conscious about anyone seeing anything. i ended up getting another nursing cover and it was just not long enough and didn't cover the sides well enough. I found this cover and have been in love ever since. Not only does it cover everything but it is light weight and my child didn't have an issue with it. The design is very pretty. The product can also be used as a car seat cover when in a pinch. For all you modest breastfeeding mommies this is a must buy.
Audra D.
Jacksonville, FL
I bought one fo these with my third child thinking that it may help me to feel more comfortable while nursing out in public... well I was wrong! it ended up being more of a hassle than what it was worth. I would fight with little one to keep her covered up and would end up exposing myself more than if I just latched her on. Now I'm a nursing in public pro and honestly don't even bother with trying to cover because I'm extremely discrete
Dana M.
This is so much better than using a blanket while trying to nurse. You get complete coverage and there is also a bar that allows the fabric to be open so that you can still view baby without having to move the fabric. Awesome product!
Yakira A.
Over the summer I was breastfeeding my daughter and used this product. I was able to bring her to cookout and other places while breast feeding. Most people didn't even know that I was breastfeeding. I recommend for all moms!
nytasha s.
Coal township, PA
I received one of these at my baby shower and I loved it! It is the perfect size and covers all areas and was easy to lug around, its very light weight so it was great for a summer baby in the heat!
Dominique P.
Love this cover! Comes in handy so much while at a restaurant or out in public in general! Most other covers don't have the top part where your able to see baby still and not completely covering their head!
kayzlee j.
I love my nursing cover like this! I really like that you can see the baby yet still be covered so no one can see you! definitely cones in handyif you need to nurse in public or with lots of people!
Jaime N.
Jacksonville, NC
This cover is great if you're a covering mom. I'm not so much since it gets so hot. It's very soft and my little one loves looking at the flowers from underneath ;)
Sarah V.
I always felt uncomfortable nursing in public using blankets but these really made nursing so much more convenient and easy and you can see baby nursing.
Adriana c.
Ventura , CA
Every new or soon to be mommas should have one of these!! It is very helpful especially when u are out and have to breastfeed your baby.
Ashley S.
Medford, WI
Does this work well for plus size moms?