Balboa Baby Dr. Sears Baby Carrier Sling Color: Paris

by Balboa Baby

Designed to grow as your baby does, the Balboa Sling offers parent's hands free motion and promotes bonding. Features: -Soft and comfortable-Features a sleek design yet evenly distributes your baby's weight-One size fits all design-Developed, teste.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Balboa Baby Dr. Sears Baby Carrier Sling Color: Paris!
Freehold, NJ
I find myself using this all the time around the house. I don’t think it’s great for long amounts of time but for doing things around the house it’s easy and perfect.
Fredericksbrg, VA
t is high quality carrier that is best for baby and mommy.The material is thick but easy to clean. The carrier is easy to use, with no hustle. I love that the position of the baby while in the carrier mimicking the posture when they were in the womb. Highly recommend it