Balboa Baby Dr. Sears Adjustable Sling - Swirl

by Balboa Baby

The Adjustable Sling by Balboa Baby is so soft and comfortable that "slinging" your baby will feel totally natural for both of you. Designed to grow as your baby does, the Balboa Sling offers parents hands-free motion and promotes bonding. The unique contoured padded strap features a sleek design yet evenly distributes your baby's weight. The covered elastic trim ensures your baby is safe and positioned close to you while the deep pocket design keeps baby snug and secure, allowing you to move freely without worry. The Balboa Baby Sling folds easily and can be conveniently stored in a diaper bag or stroller. An outside pocket fits all your essentials which can be accessed without disturbing baby. One size fits all. Accommodates a baby between 8 and 35 pounds. Materials: 100% Cotton Dimensions: 60"L x 3"W x 4"H; Weight: 4 lbs.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Balboa Baby Dr. Sears Adjustable Sling - Swirl!
How would you rate this product?
Lehi
I would give this product 100 stars if I could. I love how user friendly this sling is and how it grows with the child. I used it until my son was three. Hands down my favorite baby carrier. It stores so small and so easy to clean.
Calhoun, LA
This "looks" easy but in reality can be very difficult to get the baby in the correct position and keep them there. I had difficulty making a seat, adjusting it to be comfortable on my shoulder and taking up the slack. I am not a novice babywearer and have been wearing for 3 years. If this is the only option you have, then it will work if you are careful to monitor your baby's position. But there are plenty of other affordable, easy to use, and comfortable carrier options.