Balboa Baby Adjustable Sling by Dr. Sears-Brown Signature uploaded by Krista C.

BY BALBOA BABY

Carrying your baby is made comfortable for you with the fashionable dr. Sears balboa baby sling in brown. You can adjust this sling to accommodate your baby as he or she grows. This cotton baby sling is also suitable for breast feeding. You can customize the way you carry your baby with 4 different positions. Plus, it can be used in both rear and front-facing positions. This newborn baby sling comes with enclosed, elastic trim to keep your baby close and secure. It has hardwearing nylon rings with stoppers for your baby's safety. Its custom-made padded strap makes this sling comfortable. This adjustable baby sling has a handy pocket... see more...

Angela D.
Angela D.
Modesto, CA
I just brought out this sling for my newborn after having it tucked away since my 2 year old was born. I need to become a little more proficient in positioning the baby properly in it but love that it is relatively easy compared to a lot of baby wearing products. Granted I am new to the baby wearing world...I hope to become super familiar with it. This sling seems to be the perfect first step for me. It can feel awkward if u do not have it adjusted snugly and high enough.
jessica h.
jessica h.
Louisa, KY
I used this baby sling with my daughter , very handy was able to still pack her around & able to still get my housework done , super great product !
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Walnut, CA
I bought this baby carrier for my newborn. It's very comfortable to wear and I have used it once so far for a trip to the store with baby. The sling is very spacious, which I'm sure is to accommodate when as the baby grows. My favorite carrying position is the cuddle style since she is still small.
Krista C.
Krista C.
Pollock, LA
This sling took a lot of practice for me. I have a different print of the same sling. I loved how it was neutral and cute and it had pretty good reviews. I couldn't seem to get it adjusted right when she was little but the hip carry quickly made this purchase worth it! She loves to be sitting up and looking and I have free hands! It has awesome padded shoulders and never hurts my back!! I just wish there were more resources on all the positions this sling offers!