BY BALANCED GURU

Finding balance for your skin, naturally and organically with Balanced Guru Scrub Me Crazy is easy. Balanced Guru is passionate about wellness for your body and the environment. Based on ancient eastern wisdom and modern scientific research, Balanced Guru products maintain and nourish your beauty inside and out. All bottles are recyclable and all products are free of chemicals and toxins, making them safe for our bodies and our planet. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Christina B.
Stockton, CA
This scrub left me feeling SO smooth. I mostly used it gently on my face to scrub away dead skin and used a light acne wash to keep my breakouts away. You really do have to be gentle with the face because it is a coarse scrub, but man oh man will you be smooth.
Hailey K.
Gainesville, FL
This is a great scrub that really works when getting off the top layer of dead skin, but it is not too harsh to the point of damaging your skin. Places like Sephora and ulta carry this and it's not too expensive. I will definitely buy it again
bronceado m.
doral, florida
En mi opinión en nuestro baño no debe faltar los exfoliante me gusta tener hasta 5 en la ducha por lo general los asoció con mi estado de humor jejeje los amo
H Q.
Ferndale, Mi
I'm sure that for anyone who enjoys rubbing coffee grounds on their skin, this might be pleasant - but I am not a huge fan of this product, though I was excited to try it. It felt odd as I exfoliated my skin with it, smelled like I was scrubbing myself with rancid coffee, and didn't leave me feeling very nice afterward.
Amanda P.
Newcastle , WY
Ok. My opinion upon opening this container was mixed. It is a dry exfoliator. You pick up a little of the scrub in your hand and rub it onto wet skin. It smells like minty coffee. It works great for my elbows and knees. A dab'll do you. It has lasted a very long time. Even though the beginning smell is strong, once you rinse it mostly disappears. It doesn't give my skin the "tight" feeling like some exfoliators and soaps do. It leaves you with a fresh tingle. In my opinion, for a natural scrub, this one is great.
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
It's true that this product looks like dirt and coffee grounds mixed together. It's dry. You need to add it to a wet face. But I am telling you, this dirt brown hot mess will scrub the blackheads right off of your face!! My skin was exfoliated, fresh feeling and hydrated. I love this stuff, even if it is crazy!
WIEM 🇹.
8012
Frankly I liked this very much and I loved this product .. Really thank you, how I wish to get it for free and use it .. It is very wonderful and worth 10 stars, I advise everyone to buy it and will not regret it sure
Meshia E.
Bridgeport, CT
I have a scrub similar to this one from the same company but it advertises being even more gritty. Would you say that might be too harsh for sensitive skin?
WIEM 🇹.