Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, 15ml uploaded by Miranda F.Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, 15ml uploaded by Laura P.Balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, 15ml uploaded by Jackie Y.

BY BALANCE ME

A hydrating, brightening and soothing eye care treatment designed to address dark shadows, firm skin and reduce puffiness. see more...

Kayla R.
Las vegas, NV
I've been recently introduced to this eye cream and have fallen in love! Not only does my eyes feel moisturized and refreshed, I have noticed a huge increase in the firmness around and under my eyes as well. The cream is light weight and perfect for sensitive skin and smells amazing!
Josephine B.
Harrison Twp , MI
Love all natural, super sensitive, effective, and cruelty free products?! This brand is you. Everything they carry is very effective and fiscally priced. This eye cream is absolutely amazing if used everyday. Along with its tinted counterpart my go to day time eye cream.
Laura P.
Blacksburg , VA
I used this product as instructed for about 6 weeks. I stopped using it, as I didn’t really notice a huge difference as far as helping my dark under eye circles. It does absorb into the skin quickly and provides adequate hydration.
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines
I’m finishing up a Birchbox sample that I received a while ago. I am able to tell that my under eyes are more hydrated, but have yet to see the affects of brightening on my under eyes. I plan to buy a full size version as my sample is almost done to better assess.
Miranda F.
Fargo, ND
I love this eye cream!

I have noticed the fine lines around my eyes are smoother! It also reduces dark circles or puffiness from stress or fatigue!

The cream dries quickly and there is no sticky feeling afterwards!
Nicole N.
Hopatcong, NJ
I received this eye cream in my Birchbox this month, and it makes my under eye area feel really nice, I can't speak to the firming claim because I haven't been using it long enough, but I do think it is a very nice eye cream.
Carly H.
Cocoa Beach, FL
Since beginning to use the balance me Extra Care Wonder eye cream I've noticed a significant difference in my under eyes. Even when I have a hard day at work and or don't get great sleep the night prior this Wonder eye cream makes it look like I'm fully rested. It's Sue's brightens and lifts and it's great to know that it's 99% natural. My dark circles have reduced significantly.
Soraya S.
Greenville, SC
I got this as a sample in Birchbox. It was a decent eye cream. If your under eyes are dry this will do a nice job. It's not heavy or anything. If you have under eye circles or wrinkles this isn't for that.
Amanda H.
I like this product it's cooling on the under eyes and does slightly brighten. But I haven't seen an improvement with the dark circles going away along with the fine line.
Justine A.
This is a great eye cream. I received a sample tube in a beauty box. I love that it is a natural product. It helps with dryness under the eyes.