BY BALANCE ME

A 99% natural eye cream with mineral based colour coverage, designed for daily use. This light textured cream is a true multi-purpose product for those looking to cover dark circles and also treat the causes. The natural mineral and light reflecting tint brightens the under eye area and suits universal skin tones. Blended with precious Cucumber Seed Oil to brighten, tighten and soothe the eye area, along with Rosehip Oil and Hyaluronic Acid to plump away fine lines and Arctic Cloudberry for a burst of skin-boosting Vitamin E. Apply in the day time to enjoy colour coverage with skincare benefits. 10ml see more...

• Does this go under concealer or work as concealer? 2 Answers
  • I loved how Balance Me Congested Skin Serum smells and works, how...2 Answers
RaeLynn M.
Been looking for the right underage tint and I think I found a winner! It's not heavy, goes on smoothly and has a wonderful smell. I'm very conscious about the wrinkles around my eyes and this product seem to hydrate and diminish for a not so noticeable look when I'm having eye fatigue. A plus in the makeup routine.
Kimberly d.
Oakland, CA
I love this Balance Me wonder eye cream. I got a small sample tube of it through my Birchbox subscription and it lasted months. I love the natural and nontoxic ingredients, which is important for a product going on my sensitive eye area. It also serves as a primer before I apply undereye concealor. I loved it so much that I bought a full size when I finally finished the sample.
Gabrielle B.
Sometimes I use this product when I am in a rush and want to skip 2 steps of my beauty routine: eye cream/gel and concealer. Initially, upon receiving this product, I thought, "Great a multitasker!" However, this product wastes more time for me because the formula is so wet and takes a lot of work to smooth out and blend. It feels like it won't blend out! However, once I get it to dry, it looks like a second skin, no weird line of demarcation, and is only slightly tacky. It wears well with my makeup, but the application is enough to deter me from repurchasing.
Shelsea S.
Redlands, CA
Review for: Balance Me Tinted Wonder Eye Cream, 10ml more...
I use this product everyday! I love to apply it to help with dryness for my makeup application and I love to apply it when I'm not wearing any makeup at all! It doesn't help much with coverage, but I love how hydrating and creamy it feels. I've recommend it to anyone who wants to keep the under eyes soft.
Nora B.
Kaplan, LA
Review for: Balance Me Tinted Wonder Eye Cream, 10ml more...
This eye cream worked phenomenally for me!
I am only 22 and for years have been struggling with dark circles and if you like natural looks like me, you will love this product!
You can use it in the morning and at night, but I would use it for my makeup/under my makeup.
10/10 recommend!
vix n.
Knoxville, TN
 I received a sample of this in Birchbox and very much enjoy it! I use it for special occasions when I really want to hide any dark spots and undereye circles, but I probably wouldn't purchase it otherwise. It's a bit pricey and while blendable, if it's just targeted at under eye issues, I wouldn't find it incredibly useful-- I would rather have a multipurpose product.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Review for: Balance Me Tinted Wonder Eye Cream, 10ml more...
I love this formula as my moisturizer/base for applying make up. It lights up my skin and relieves the dark circles under my eyes. I would recommend this product to others and have no complaints about it.
Ashley R.
Mobile, AL
I've been using this eye cream for a few months now and I think that it has helped reduce my fine lines and smoothed out the area beside my eyes. The price point is a little high and it could be a little better quality but over all, it's nice.
Allison B.
Florence, AL
Review for: Balance Me Tinted Wonder Eye Cream, 10ml more...
I love this! I received a sample in my Birchbox and I love the coverage...it greatly reduces the under eye darkness and puffiness I have! I will for sure be purchasing full size!
Leslie H.
Marietta, GA
Oh wow! I used this on my undereye area this morning and it covered and brightened my eyes right up. The fluid is light and weightless. It felt cool and gentle on my skin. I got my sample from one of my earlier BirchBox shipments.
Andrea S.
South Bend, IN
I loved how Balance Me Congested Skin Serum smells and works, how does this smell? Does it really make dark circles look better?
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
Does this go under concealer or work as concealer?