BY BALANCE BAR

Let's say you've got a hankering for a snack. Want something crunchy? Chewy? Sweet? Salty? Well, as long as you've got one of these crave-conquerors around, you're good to go! Packed with deliciously simple ingredients and nonGMO, gluten free and soy free, this bar is a snack-time superstar.

Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I did not care for these! They had a weird chalky taste that didn't taste like sea salt caramel but at all. If I were you I'd save my money....they werent cheap anyway!! Quest bars are better in my opinion.
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Foodie Expert
I love balance bars! They taste just like a candy bar with so many added nutrients. Not only do they taste amazing, but they're good for you. You'll definitely get addicted after your first bite. Perfect for post workout!
Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
These taste so good. And they leave you full not hungry. I'm a busy Momma and these are perfect to stay healthy while out doing stuff at my kids' school events.
lupe b.
Alhambra, CA
Foodie Expert
Great tasting bars with better nutritional benifits than other bars out there. They are great tasting too! Perfect post workout snack.
Joan G.
Easton
Me encanta mayormente cuando vas de viaje o tienes muchas cosas que hacer en el dia que no tienes tiempo para comer nada recomendada
Dominique R.
Foodie Expert
So yummy! I absolutely love this product! If I can give it more than 5 stars I would! I would definitely recommend to everyone :)
nikkie r.
Ontario
Taste amazing love snacks that taste good and this is it!!! Much try it to know what I'm talking about all time favorite!
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite flavor Balance Bar. It's almost like eating dessert! Who wouldn't love sea salt and caramel?
Gicelle G.
Riquísimas, nutritivas, fácil de transportar, son excelentes para cuando vas a entrenar o cuando estás a dieta
Sandra V.
I've only bought these once. But they are very good.i need to go get me some more. Awesome taste.
Laura C.
How does this taste?
Jeniffer S.
Do these bars come in other delicious flavors?
Maria G.
Are they hard or chewy? do people recommend these to try because sometimes this flavor isn't good not all companies make the good flavor. where would I be able to find them at
Nilu K.
How many calories per bar?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Fitspiration Expert
Where can I buy these bars?