BY BALANCE BAR

Let's say you've got a hankering for a snack. Want something crunchy? Chewy? Sweet? Salty? Well, as long as you've got one of these crave-conquerors around, you're good to go! Packed with deliciously simple ingredients and nonGMO, gluten free and soy free, this bar is a snack-time superstar.

Sky L.
eat a ton of these kinds of bars some for snacking and others as a meal replacement. Chances are I've tried nearly every brand under the sun.

As far as Balance Bars are concerned, taste has NEVER been an issue. Most people avoid these types of bars and they shouldn't, especially if you are talking about Balance.

Ok so for the Double Chocolate Brownie bar. They nailed it on taste. You can literally close your eyes and fool yourself into thinking its a brownie. As for texture its more like a cross between Brownie and Fudge. Unfortunately it's suffering from texture blandness... If they added some almonds or Walnuts they'd certainly have a hands down bar champion.

Pros:
* Taste

Cons:
* Texture - I found myself yearning for some almonds or walnuts while eating.
* Picture - Ok we all know food images never match reality... but I was hoping this one would - see my images

All in all I highly recommend this bar to all - whether they are just getting into MR's (Meal Replacements) or are veterans in the "protein" bar world.
Kristin C.
Foodie Expert
I looove the taste of these bars!! I always keep at least one of them with me in my gym slash workout bag!! I love eating them before a workout- to give me food and energy to make it to the end, or sometimes after a workout- as a little snack!!! I highly recommend these bars to anyone who mighy be looking for a tasty and healthy snack!!! :)
teri j.
hempstead, NY
Foodie Expert
A granola bar thats actually appetizing and healthy at the same time. Its a great snack to have between meetings or sitting at you desk all day at work. these are very convenient to get at health and athletic stores try it now !
Taylor F.
Downey , Ca
I did not care for these! They had a weird chalky taste that didn't taste like sea salt caramel but at all. If I were you I'd save my money....they werent cheap anyway!! Quest bars are better in my opinion.
Cadie J.
Burns, TN
Foodie Expert
Why do all protein bars have to be chocolate. carmel or something. why can't we just get a granola bar or something with some berries and then raisins and some nuts geez. not a fan.
Alexus L.
New Goshen , IN
When I say I cannot get enough of these, I MEAN IT! I keep these in my gym bag and eat them on go. They have so many flavors, but this is by far my favorite! Most people would not believe this is a protein bar and not a candy bar!
Alexis R.
Foodie Expert
Love these bars! They make a great snack. They are very chewy and crunchy. The combination of nuts and caramel is very tasty. The way they sell them in boxes is a plus.
Shannon C.
I just went on Amazon and ordered an entire box of these. This flavor kind of tastes like peanut butter but not entirely. It's a softer granola bar. Bonus points for being non GMO, gluten free and soy free!!
Contessa F.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Foodie Expert
Leaves me still hungry. Didn't really take the edge off. Taste is ok but could be better. I'd rather just each some raw almonds and avoid all the additional ingredients and sugar
Larkin M.
Pisgah Forest, NC
Foodie Expert
I love balance bars! They taste just like a candy bar with so many added nutrients. Not only do they taste amazing, but they're good for you. You'll definitely get addicted after your first bite. Perfect for post workout!
Laura C.
How does this taste?
Jeniffer S.
Do these bars come in other delicious flavors?
Maria G.
Are they hard or chewy? do people recommend these to try because sometimes this flavor isn't good not all companies make the good flavor. where would I be able to find them at
Nilu K.
How many calories per bar?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Fitspiration Expert
Where can I buy these bars?