BY BALANCE BAR

Let's say you've got a hankering for a snack. Want something crunchy? Chewy? Sweet? Salty? Well, as long as you've got one of these crave-conquerors around, you're good to go! Packed with deliciously simple ingredients and nonGMO, gluten free and soy free, this bar is a snack-time superstar.

Candace H.
Charlotte, NC
Foodie Expert
These taste so good. And they leave you full not hungry. I'm a busy Momma and these are perfect to stay healthy while out doing stuff at my kids' school events.
Joan G.
Easton
Me encanta mayormente cuando vas de viaje o tienes muchas cosas que hacer en el dia que no tienes tiempo para comer nada recomendada
Reina H.
Watsonville, CA
Foodie Expert
These are delicious!!! Looking forward to trying different flavors in the future
Krista E.
Price, UT
I love these bars! As far as "healthy" bars go I think these taste pretty good! And I don't feel guilty eating them!
Shannon C.
I just went on Amazon and ordered an entire box of these. This flavor kind of tastes like peanut butter but not entirely. It's a softer granola bar. Bonus points for being non GMO, gluten free and soy free!!
Ashley K.
Perry, GA
Foodie Expert
Got this in a bulubox. I love the flavor and the texture of this bar. It feels natural and a great snack
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These are pretty tasty. I love salt and sweet mixed together and the caramel, nuts and sea salt really create something delicious.
Kristin C.
Foodie Expert
I looove the taste of these bars!! I always keep at least one of them with me in my gym slash workout bag!! I love eating them before a workout- to give me food and energy to make it to the end, or sometimes after a workout- as a little snack!!! I highly recommend these bars to anyone who mighy be looking for a tasty and healthy snack!!! :)
jennifer L.
Bellflower, CA
When iam at work and can't eat this is great for me to grab and eat on a fast the teast is great and hold off hunger
Tawney Y.
Norton Shores, MI
Foodie Expert
Im not a fan of nuts typically but love seasalt carmel. Not a bad tasting bar. Got as a sample at a grocery store once.
Laura C.
How does this taste?
Jeniffer S.
Do these bars come in other delicious flavors?
Maria G.
Are they hard or chewy? do people recommend these to try because sometimes this flavor isn't good not all companies make the good flavor. where would I be able to find them at
Nilu K.
How many calories per bar?
Olivia F.
Wdm, IA
Fitspiration Expert
Where can I buy these bars?