BY BALANCE BAR

Craving a calorie-packed blended café beverage? Instead, unwrap one of these chewy, chocolately delights with a mocha twist. Packed with lasting energy and balanced nutrition to help you take on whatever the day may bring.

Sarah R.
Wilmington, DE
These bars taste great as a meal replacement when you need something to eat quick. They are also great as a post workout snack. They really keep you full for hours
donna v.
Franklin Sq, NY
My kids love these Balance bars. They play sports and eat this as a snack during their active times. They have a good amount of protein in them.
Marjorie S.
Greenbrier, TN
These bars do actually give you quite a good energy boost. The flavors are great too! I like these way better than any others I've tried.
Rachel A.
Foodie Expert
There pretty good for a protein bar but they tasted a little chalky to me. I have had better. Though they do work in a pintch
Irene R.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
Estas barritas de proteina estan buenas son un poco secas pero tiene buen savor y quitan el hambre por un buen tiempo
Sophia H.
Foodie Expert
These are really good for a wuick burst of energy or a snack to hold you over until your next meal.
Julie M.
Columbus, OH
Balance Bars are my favorite. I love that they have so many health additives. My favorite are the cookie dough ones, but mocha chip easily come in second. They are great to eat right before going to the gym for that extra boost of protein, or after for some muscle recovery. I also enjoy them as snacks because they are great fillers and a great way to keep from munching.
Darceigh S.
These taste like dessert but does not keep me full for very long. Also full of sugar.
Brittany D.
Aurora, CO
Double brownie is a delicious balance of sweet and not too sweet. it a perfect balance. just what i expect to get from this brand
Renata S.
Old Greenwich, CT
I buy boxes of this Balance bar double chocolate brownie at home. It does give you energy for hours. It has only 200 calories, it makes a perfect snack or even breakfast on the go. It may be a bit too sweet on the first bite but after that is ok. It is also my "chocolate " taste when I am craving it!