BY BALANCE BAR

Cookie Dough Or Double Chocolate Brownie... Who Can Decide? Now You Don't Have To.&Nbsp; With The Balance Bars 10-Count Minis, You Don't Have To Choose.&Nbsp; You Get Both Delectable Flavors In One Carton:&Nbsp; 5 Original Cookie Dough And 5 Original Double Chocolate Brownie. The Rich, Satisfying Goodness Of Cookie Dough &Ndash; In A Nutritious, Delicious Treat.&Nbsp; Luscious Cookie Pieces, Wrapped In A Rich Milk Chocolate-Flavored Coating, Keep You On The Go With Long-Lasting Energy, Day Or Night. Chocolate, Chocolate, Chocolate!&Nbsp; High-Energy Protein And The Deliciousness Of Chocolate Make For One Sweet Treat!&Nbsp; Rich, Decadent Chocolate Brownie Flavor With Chocolate Chips And A Drizzle Of Tempting Chocolate Goodness Combine For A Delightful Indulgence &Ndash; Minus The Awful &Quot;Sugar Crash&Quot; You Get With Candy Bars. The Essentials &Ndash; Original Cookie Dough: 15 Grams Protein 6 Grams Of Soy Protein 23 Vitamins And Minerals The Essentials &Ndash; Original Double Chocolate Brownie: 14G Protein 200 Calories Balanced 40-30-30 Nutrition Excellent Source Of Antioxidants &Amp; Vitamin D 23 Vitamins &Amp; Minerals 10 - 0.88 Oz (25G) Bars ~ Total Net Wt. 8.8 Oz (250G) see more...

Maya L.
Was sent some of these in a Vox Box, I absolutely loved them. They were delicious, nutritious and was the perfect snack on the go. I really loved the fact they had 15 grams of protein and 23 vitamins and minerals. The best part is that they actually tasted good too. I always run into protein and nutrition bars that taste awful besides being good for you. These bars were quite the opposite. I would definitely get them again
jan c.
Lakewood, NJ
I am always looking for 100 calorie snacks to throw in my bag for work and at times have just wanted a little something but found that the regular size bars were more than I really wanted or needed. These are a great idea and have the same great taste and nutrients I want in a snack to help satisfy hunger and maintain a healthy snacking regimen. I will continue to buy these as they are a great staple for me with my busy lifestyle!
Sadie B.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I like them. They're light and taste pretty good. Though they aren't the best granola bar I've ever had
Walid E.
Casablanca
My name is Walid and I have a channel on youtube with a satisfied number of subscribers, I do a lot of opinions on electronic devices. I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in My videos to honor my goal is to encourage people to buy from the Internet and at the same time help the company promote products,Thank you,:) :) :) :) :) :)