BY BALANCE BAR

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New Look Same Great Taste Nutrition Bar for Lasting Energy 13 g Protein 4 g Fiber Certified Gluten Free Rich in Antioxidants* Rainforest Alliance Certified Cocoa Suitable for Vegetarians Low Glycemic Index Kosher with Dairy 40% Carbohydrates 30% Protein 30% Dietary Fatbr % of Total Calories An anytime snack that s delicious, nutritious and sustainable made? You re looking at it. This dark chocolate Balance Bar is created with a low-glycemic index and 40-30-30 nutrition. That s why every delicious bar helps to satisfy hunger, supply long-lasting energy and provide smart nutrition. It s also made with sustainable 100% Rainforest Alliance Certified cocoa, which benefits cocoa bean farm workers, their communities and the environment. We feel good about making them. You ll feel good about eating them! -Live Today. Love tomorrow. Certified Gluten Free by GFCO Made with 100%

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
This is a great nutrition/energy bar that is perfect for the gym, hiking, running, etc... The flavor is great and the bar is full of healthy goodies to keep you energized and feeling full for a few more hours between meals. I keep them tucked in my hike bag, along with other snacks, for those needed moments of "Food. Now. Please". I buy these on a pretty regular basis and recommend.
Whitney M.
Margate City, NJ
Balance bars are my absolute favorite and definitely ones that I buy more frequently. They are also offered at a pretty decent price compared to some other bars on the market. I just don't like how "processed" they are in comparison to some other bars but that's the only negative.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
These are one of my favorite bars. I love dark chocolate and these bars are perfect when you're craving a candy bar but looking for something a little more healthy! I have tried many different flavors as well in this brand and i seem to love them all. Very yummy!
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
I liked Balance Bars ok in the past, but there are so many other more delicious, more satisfying and more nutritious than this product. They need to rethink their recipes, this market has changed a lot while Balance hasn't.
Kimberly W.
Springfield, MO
I absolutely love Balance Bars they are super tasty and give me energy and they are healthy I could not ask for more from a product! I carry them in my purse and keep them in the cabinet at home just so I can grab and go!
Kaitlyn N.
Festus, MO
I really enjoy these because they are really really yummy however I don't feel like they are very healthy for you so buyers beware. I would recommend them however because who doesn't love a good protein bar in the morning before going to work or school
Karlie B.
Los Angeles, CA
Balance Bars are okay if you're just looking for something tasty, but they're actually very processed and full of sugar. It's basically high-protein candy disguised as a health food. They're very tasty though, but you can find healthier alternatives without sacrificing much taste.
Amanda P.
Denver, CO
I used to really like Balance Bars but they really are not good for you. It's best to avoid processed "food" like this and if you need a healthy, portable snack - you can make your own bar that will be way healthier for you than these.
Leanne G.
Owings Mills, MD
I really enjoy these because the take care of my need for a chocolate fix!!! It is a healthier alternative then candy or a chocolate bar. They contain protein!
Julia F.
Germantown, MD
Balance bars are some of my favorite. Super chocolate-y, which some people love, can be a little overwhelming after a work out but not too bad.
Briana E.
Louisville, KY
Do you still eat Balance Bars?