Balance Bar Cafe Chocolate Almond Biscotti

by Balance Bar

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Balance Bar Cafe Chocolate Almond Biscotti!
How would you rate this product?
Megan S.
I love Balance bars! There are an excellent source of protein and this is one of my favorite flavors!
Sarah G.
Medford, MA
Not my favorite. I'm not the biggest fan of Balance Bars to begin with but I thought this flavor was very artificial and sugary. I don't really like 'cookie' flavored bars and this one did not do it it for me.
Alexus L.
New Goshen, IN
These are so good! They don't taste like a typical healthy bar and curb my craving for chocolate!
Misty M.
Madera, CA
I enjoy this flavor. It's not to sweet, no to chocolaty. I feel that it fills me up for a good few hours and helps my sweet tooth.

Looking for your answer?