BY BALANCE BAR

Almonds and chocolate. Crunchy and chewy. Less than 200 calories but high in protein. Packed with decadent brownie flavor and built with the principles of the 40-30-30 plan, this nutritious chocolate snack has it all!

• This looks like it tastes so yummy. I would love to try these. An...1 Answers
Lyn L.
Carlsbad, CA
Foodie Expert
These Balance bars taste good and are good for you. They brand offers so many flavors so you're sure to find something that you like. Most stores sell a single bar so you can try it before you buy in bulk.
Maritza G.
Sanger, TX
I love these so much. I got a sample at SAMs and these brownie bars are so delish! I'm trying to watch my weight and these satisfy those cravings for a something sweet. It tastes like a brownie so soft and chewy.
Amanda C.
Chatham, VA
These taste delicious and are so easy to throw in your bag. Makes it really easy to have a healthy snack on the go.
Andrea W.
Not the best protein bar I've had, but I got a great deal on a box of these. I wasn't totally unsatisfied, and they're high in protein.
Nicolet W.
Bethel Park, PA
Foodie Expert
Love Balance Bars, however this flavor has nothing on the Chocolate Chip Cookie dough! This one is good, and provides adequate protein. If you are a nutty taste lover, this may be for you.
Paula H.
Toronto, ON
This looks like it tastes so yummy. I would love to try these. Anyone know where I can buy these?